Jesus almost saved the day this week. He used the body of a woman Marnie killed to cast some kind of unbinding spell and get Antonia out of Marnie. The long-dead witch proceeded to break free and all of Marnie's spells vanished as a result:
The protective shield around Moon Goddess was lifted and the fire that had been enveloping Sookie was put out. All good, right?
Wrong. The episode ended with Marnie flying over Lafayette and entering his body.
- Jess gave Jason blood to save him after Pam used a bazooka to try and break down the shield and an explosion occurred. Jason admitted he can't stop thinking about Jess.
- Eric got REALLY angry at Pam for risking Sookie's life.
- Andy got jumped by a fairy in the woods, who had sex with him after she forced him to swear - on the light - to protect her.
Marnie just puked that bitch out.Lafayette
- Permalink: Marni just puked that bitch out.
I'm so sick of silverin' myself all day every day, being pissed off all the time. This is what PMS used to feel like.Jess
- Permalink: This is what PMS used to feel like.