Dysfunction runs rampant on television. After all, turmoil makes things interesting.
That makes the few nuggets of happy and strong relationships something to be admired.
Check out 9 relationship that we'd be lucky enough to be emulate.
1. Hodgins and Angela (Bones)
2. Lena and Stef (The Fosters)
3. Peter and Elizabeth (White Collar)
4. Nora and Josh (Being Human)
5. Elizabeth and Phillip (The Americans)
6. Glenn and Maggie (The Walking Dead)
Wait! There's more Relationships We Totally Wish We Could Be In! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Bones, The Fosters, White Collar, Being Human, Parenthood, The Americans, The Walking Dead, Castle, Downton Abbey
- Related Photos:
- Bones Slideshows, The Fosters Slideshows, White Collar Slideshows, Being Human Slideshows, Parenthood Slideshows, The Americans Slideshows, The Walking Dead Slideshows, Castle Slideshows, Downton Abbey Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Carla Day