The second episode of Gossip Girl's hotly anticipated fifth season. Synopsis of "Beauty and the Feast":
- Charlie/Ivy keeps trying to ditch Serena, who simply won't let her. S won't take a hint and talks "Charlie" into returning to the UES with her, since her "job" apparently will be there now.
- Diana Payne tracks down Nate. They have sex outdoors. She wants to do a story on his mom for the New York Spectator, then gives him an internship. Ulterior motives abound for sure.
- Blair is pregnant. Dorota figures it out. Louis' sister Beatrice visits and sets out to ruin their engagement so SHE can be #1 in their parents' eyes. She suspects B is bulimic.
- Because she has to pee/get sick like all the time, being preggers and all, Blair unknowingly plays into this perception. Beatrice eventually learns the truth, but decides that since her family wants a grandchild, it won't be enough to ruin her. But she vows to find another way. She also makes out with the priest for some reason.
- Chuck is unable to feel pain and paying dudes to fight him. Dan needs help stopping the publication of his book and enlists his help.