On the packed premiere of True Blood...
- Pam agrees to turn Tara so that Sookie can owe her one, and the episode ends with Tara flying out of a grave and attacking her BFF.
- Eric and Bill are nearly transported to freedom by Nora, Eric's sister and someone working undercover to thwart the Authority, before all three are apprehended by the higher vampire power.
- Vampire reverend Steve declares his love for Jason, but Jessica swoops in and says Jason is hers. They have sex again, but then spend the rest of the episode flirting with others and acting awkward about the status of their relationship.
- Patrick tells Terry that other men from their platoon have also had homes burn down.
- Andy meets Holly's kids in an awkward setting and agrees to let a judge's son go off with only a warning for speeding.
- Alcide tells Marcus' pack that he killed their master, letting Sam off the hook for the crime.
- Alcide also informs Sookie that someone has dug up Russell Edgington.
- Jesus goes looking for Jesus' body and discovers it's been moved.