Love triangles can be a big draw for a show, with fan engagement rising in a competition perpetuated by the idea that the winner takes all. Which is why it is very easy for a love triangle to turn into a harmful plot that takes over a show, or that creates a disservice for at least one of the people involved.
Successful and love triangles isn't something you would expect to see in a sentence together, but they do really exist!
If the people in the triangle are three-dimensional individuals with stories that define them outside of the romance, and if the love triangle doesn't overpower the actual plot of the show, there is a chance to really tell a story.
Here is a slideshow that offers some possible examples of love triangles that didn't ruin the content of the show, or the characters involved in it.
1. Clarke/Raven/Finn - The 100
2. Zoe/Wade/Joel - Hart of Dixie
3. Kala/Wolfgang/Rajan - Sense8
4. Elena/Stefan/Damon - The Vampire Diaries
5. Liza/Josh/Charles - Younger
6. Jane/Michael/Rafael - Jane the Virgin
Wait! There's more of TV's Most Successful (if Dreaded) Love Triangles! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- The 100, Hart of Dixie, Sense8, The Vampire Diaries, Younger, Jane the Virgin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Haven, Bones, Dawson's Creek, Reign, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Hart of Dixie Slideshows, Sense8 Slideshows, Vampire Diaries Slideshows, Younger Slideshows, Jane the Virgin Slideshows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slideshows, Haven Slideshows, Bones Slideshows, Dawson's Creek Slideshows, Reign Slideshows, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Yana Grebenyuk