When you're in a relationship with a criminal, what comes first -- the falling in love part or the committing a crime together part? It depends on the couple. Many couples fell in love with their partner once they discovered a mutual passion for destruction, heists, violence, and world domination.
Then there are those who don't find out they're in love with a criminal until years after the fact. When they do find out about their loved one's illicit activities a choice has to be made, end the relationship or join the criminal enterprise. Those who stay often find out they're a natural at being criminal too.
The beginning may vary, but the ending tends to be the same. The rare few get to retire with all their riches or go legit. Most end with one or both dead or imprisoned. The love between criminals may not last for very long, but their romances certainly burn bright.
1. Kate & Neal - White Collar
2. Drusilla & Spike - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. Omar & Brandon - The Wire
4. Cersei & Jaime - Game of Thrones
5. Skyler & Walter White - Breaking Bad
6. Overgirl & Dark Arrow - Arrowverse
Wait! There's more TV Couples That Get Away With Murder (And Other Crimes)! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries, The Wire
- The 100, White Collar, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Arrow, The Flash, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Riverdale, Galavant, How to Get Away with Murder, Once Upon a Time, The Americans
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, White Collar Slideshows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slideshows, The Wire Slideshows, Game of Thrones Slideshows, Breaking Bad Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows, The Flash Slideshows, DC's Legends of Tomorrow Slideshows, Supergirl Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, Galavant Slideshows, How to Get Away with Murder Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, FOX Slideshows, The Americans Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Becca Newton