Breakups aren't always something to be happy about. There's no denying that it can be a pretty hard and heartbreaking thing to go through.
But when it comes to television, there are some characters who are just with the wrong people and we can't help but root for them to split.
Whether we wanted them with someone else, or just couldn't stand to see them together any longer, there are some breakups on TV that made us jump for joy.
It's not that we want anyone to be unhappy. In fact, we want all the characters happy...just with, you know...specific people.
You get it. Right?
Check out our slideshow below of 17 breakups that we thought were cause for celebration!
1. Celeste and Perry - Big Little Lies
2. Felicity and Ray - Arrow
3. Steve and Nancy - Stranger Things
4. Severide and Stella - Chicago Med
5. Chidi and Simone - The Good Place
6. Cesar and Olivia - On My Block
Wait! There's more Breakups That Were Cause for Celebration! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Teen Wolf, Shadowhunters, Superstore, The Good Place, Big Little Lies, Arrow, Law & Order: SVU, Chicago Med, Grey's Anatomy, Riverdale, The 100, Once Upon a Time, New Girl, Stranger Things, Dawson's Creek
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, Teen Wolf Slideshows, Shadowhunters Slideshows, Superstore Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, Big Little Lies Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows, Law & Order: SVU Slideshows, Chicago Med Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, New Girl Slideshows, Stranger Things Slideshows, Dawson's Creek Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch