Sometimes after a long day, or a weekend vacation with your extended family, you just really need a good cry. What better way to do that than watch a super depressing episode of television?
From Buffy finding her mother dead in "The Body," to Will Smith's dad breaking his heart in "Papa's Got a Brand New Excuse," we have you covered with this list. Grab your bottle of wine and your box of tissues and cue up one of these 17 TV shows guaranteed to make you weep.
This post contains spoilers if you aren't caught up on any of these shows.
1. Lost: "The Constant"
2. One Tree Hill: "With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept"
3. Teen Wolf: "Insatiable"
4. The Walking Dead: "Too Far Gone"
5. Parenthood: "What to My Wondering Eyes"
6. Glee: "The Quarterback"
Wait! There's more TV Episodes To Watch When You Need a Good Cry! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Joss Whedon, The OC
- The Vampire Diaries, Lost, The Walking Dead, Parenthood, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Teen Wolf, Doctor Who, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, One Tree Hill, Skins
- Sarah Michelle Gellar, Crystal Reed, Cory Monteith, David Boreanaz, Nina Dobrev
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Vampire Diaries Slideshows, Lost Slideshows, The Walking Dead Slideshows, Parenthood Slideshows, Glee Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, Teen Wolf Slideshows, David Boreanaz Slideshows, Doctor Who Slideshows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slideshows, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air Slideshows, One Tree Hill Slideshows, Skins Slideshows, The OC Slideshows, Nina Dobrev Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Lindi Smith