Last night's episode of Privileged, "All About Defining Yourself," had some great tunes from some existing Privileged artists and some new faces. Here's the songs featured:
- Helene - "Pills"
- Ras Dan - "Living In Babylon"
- Ingrid Michaelson - "Be Ok"
- Matt Nathanson - "All We Are"
- Orquesta Black Power - "Los Mariscos"
- Mad Finder - "Jagananda Sleeps"
- The Beautiful Girls - "Everything But You"
- Molly Jenson - "Give It Time"
If you want to know when each song was featured in the episode, be sure and check our our "All About Defining Yourself" music section.
Ingrid Michaelson has had two songs featured on Privilged
Eric Hochberger is the programmer of TV Fanatic, so please forgive his mediocre writing. His programming is far better. Follow him on Twitter and/or email him. Just don't request threaded comments. They're coming.Tags: Privileged