Wow was last night's episode of Privileged fantastic and loaded with drama. Here's a breakdown of just some of the fun that we got to experience last night:
- Megan's mom, Shelby (guest star Sharon Lawrence) came to Florida, freaking out Megan
- Lily eloped and was gone on her honeymoon all episode
- Megan's dad, Arthur (John Allen Nelson) was back and seems to be rekindling things with their mom!
- Charlie and Will got into an argument and almost looked like they were gonna fight
- Will offered Megan a chance to write an article for her dad's magazine
- Rose tries to trick Sage into admitting her feelings for Luis (Igancio Serricchio) and Marco is in on it!
- As revenge, Sage tries to trick Rose into admitting her feelings for Zach (Dave Franco) and Rami is in on it!
We loved this episode and you can catch up on all the juicy drama in our "All About the Ripple Effect" recap!
Eric Hochberger is the programmer of TV Fanatic, so please forgive his mediocre writing. His programming is far better. Follow him on Twitter and/or email him. Just don't request threaded comments. They're coming.Tags: Privileged