Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "The Hurt Locket" > Comments Page 2
I was thinking something along these lines, like what if Bart wasn't Chuck's real dad. But wouldn't his will have said "Chuck Bass" in it, so it doesn't really matter. The company should still be his.
lol, Chair&Naley, "Good catch"
I didn't even notice the Fisher/Bass thing.
the whole fisher/bass thing is a good point!
and i loled so hard when i read the thing about a chace/blake baby! and yeah, you're right, their baby would be haw-ot!
I loved chair scenes in this episode they are so sweet as a real couple. i loved when she kissed his cheek after telling him he is not alone and that she is his family. it made me want to cry. i am still not into the serenate relationship. they could be something but i don't know if i will ever see them the way i see chair. both couples did start similarly. both had one of the pair sleeping with the others best friend. chair jujst had to fight more for their relationship. jenny was good tonight back to herself a little. rufus is a hypocrite. he slept with lily the night before she was supposed to marry bart so how can he not realize that this is something she might do. Just a theory but what if jack is really chucks father and and bart knew this and it is why he sent the mom away but she always loved bart but because she lied to him he couldn't have her be a part of society and make him look like a fool and why jack is always kept so far away and why he did not get the compa
Oh my God, for that episode to be the comeback episode for Gossip Girl was really pathetic. There was almost no drama.
Nate and Serena have no chemistry at all together. They are just a bunch of blondes with bad acting skills going at it. Who cares if they were meant to hook up since the show began, they suck and nothing will change that. And they have no one to blame but the actor and actress.
Jenny was a little overbearing for me with her boring drug storyline and her whole relationship with Damien, but I prefer them over SereNate any day.
Dan was my second favorite part of the show and so was Vanessa. Why? There was almost none to none of them in the episode. Yay!!! Please keep it that way.
Chuck and Blair storyline was the only interesting and heart-warming one in the episode. I feel so bad for my baby. He was so miserable throughout the entire episode and then to find out the truth, but to have the truth backfired really hurt him. I love how Blair was always there for him and
I have a theoric but is pretty out-there so bear with me: what if Chuck is adopted!? I mean, what if Bart and "C's mother" adopted Chuck from this woman and Jack find out and we all know that he wants the Bass money and taking Chuck out of the picture would make him the only live relative...
Like I say is pretty out-there.
finally the perfect couples are together. Love Serenate together,i want to see there whole relationship play out.
1) Jenny questioning Nate "you're taking advice from someone who has a Cabbage Patch Doll?" Nice family awareness Little J.
2) Both. The first half was a boring recap of all the stories they should have put into their own episode, but couldn't because of the hiatus. The second half with the party was pretty good and sets up the next few episodes nicely.
3) The drug mule work is an extra-curricular activity for J. It's nice that she got to combine her love of drugs with her love of fashion though. Lets see more of that.
4) Which couple will last longer... Chair or Serenate...??? Chair has lasted since the summer, so they have the advantage, but I think both are more interesting as frustrated singles rather than loving couples.
5) No she isn't! That would be a piece of fuckery akin to Bobby Ewing stepping out of the shower and declaring that everything that had happened in the last year had been a dream.
Favorite quote; besides Blair just being the perfect girlfriend to Chuck :)
"It’s Anna Karenina — you never read it. Don’t worry about it."
Uhm chair is definitly way better than serenate. sure, Serenate is pretty hot sexually. But I think nate is an extremly boring charcter. Everything he touches turns to blahhh. Chuck and Blair however are amazingly exciting and powerful. You could really see the love between them in last night's episode. need i remind you, loove is not all about sex! And still, I bet there will be some steamy scenes in the future. Anyways, Go chair.
P.S I Love you chuck:))))
Quite frankly Serenate looked awkward to me. Of course they have hot scenes that Chair don't seem to get this season.
But like many said early chair beats serenate BY FAR...
1. jenny's line about nate taking relationship advice from a guy with a cabbage patch doll hahahaa so funny i actually laughed!
2.definately not boring not the best ep ever but it was good!!
3. no! i think the drug dealing is gonna be interesting but if she drops out wont it be too similar storyline to her fashion career!
5. its possible but why would she stay in NYC after running into chuck like shes obviously trying to be found :S
Strong start to the second half of the season - someone managed to get the right mix of tension/humor/glamour back that's been missing since early Season 2.
Serenate's definitely hot - but since Chair hasn't had even one 'intimate encounter' (onscreen) in forever, I can only compare them to early Chair - and early Chair beats Serenate.
Blair is dynamite! Her lines were worth devouring. Serenate=Sex and NOTHING more.
Elizabeth? Could she have been Chuck's nanny????? There's food for thought...
i got to say i am not loving the whole serena nate thing they just dont have any chemestry and personaly i think she is a whore i mean i love serena but just not with nate i liked serena and chuck they just click but i am still all for chair they are the best couple but yo know and i cant wait to see dameon and jenny have some hot sex its her turn and dameon is so hot yummmm!!! might i say lol and dan and vanessa i kninda have to say not that thrilled i liked her with nate if u ask me ok so this is how the couples should go:
1st: chuck and blair but i also like them when they play games
2nd: nate and vanessa
3rd: serena random hook up girl
4th: jenny and dameon
5: dan should like turn how chuck used to be
srry if you dont like it l think its the best way to have it
Sorry, Penn, I'm kicking you out because I need to see what the baby of Chace Crawford and Blake Lively would look like. I think it would be the pinnacle of man's achievements. Or at the very least somewhere between sliced bread and this here Interweb. BEST QUOTE EVER
I really do not like serena and nate together. They just don't click at all, their relationship is just sexual and nothing more. Serena is getting really anoying now, I think she should go back to the serena from the last two seasons. I am loving chair more and more! and the drama between rufus and lily is getting good! Dan + vanessa = ewwww lol.
I thought it was soo funny when Nate walked in on Blair when she was all dressed up... So awkward, yet so hilarious!!
any chance of you ever starting to root for derena again?
wooot, the old names are back!
1. Favourite Quote: Definitely a tie between Blairs "I'll always be your family" speech and Serenas compliment laced with an insult "You don't need Chuck. Anyone that meets you can see you're an elitist snob that belongs in a secret society."
2. Last night's episode: Boring, or a good setup for things to come? I would hardly call last night boring! Between the SEXsexSEX with Serena and Nate, the ANGSTangstANGST with Chuck and Blair and Jenny being a pro drug mule, it's an excellent set up for things to come.
3. Should Jenny quit school to become a full-time drug mule? Yes, she'd make more money in a day then she would working a life time as a raccoon mascot ... I mean fashion designer.
4. Which couple will last longer: Serenate or Chair? I agree with Mister Meester! Serenate are definitely not in the same league or category as Chair by a long shot. It's like comparing Kate Winslet to Lindsay Lohan.
5. Is Elizabeth Fisher really Chuck's mom? No, you can tell she has a hi
they have said before.. jack bass is to blame for everything including their breakup that's about to happen
I agree with everything @Balaji1212 said especially about Serenate, I am also unmoved by them! Though I don't COMPLETELY agree about question 5 I have a couple of different thoughts to that! lol. But SOO true about Serenate and Chair and everything else.
1. Definitely "Doesn't mean you're alone. I love you, Chuck, and I'll always be your family." Blair telling Chuck she'll ALWAYS be his FAMILY?! How it that not HOT!!!
2. DEFINITELY NOT BORING! It wasn't the best episode ever and I think I always expect a little too much from Chair! Like I want every single second to revolve around Chair! but it was a good episode and definitely a good setup for things to come!
3. I think we all want her too! But though Rufus hasn't been playing the father role like he used to lately I doubt he'll approve of that! and we don't need another disobedient phase of J again!
4. I think the reviewers or whatever are talking about who they like better but I think Chair will last longer for sure. They've only really loved each other and they are SO endgame! where as Nate and Serena are in love with a different person every month if things don't work out they'll find a new "soul-mate" in NO time! Chair FOREVER! Serenate... Not doing anything for me!
5. at t
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info