Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "The Lady Vanished" > Comments Page 2
mister meester is forever
1.my favourites were first blairs to serena 'sit your ass down' and chuck's to blair 'no talking'...
2.I feel the same way like mister meester.Elizabeth seems shadier.theres something wrong with that woman.she still seems mysterious.
3.I don't mind if Jenny gives her v card to Damien or not.but giving it to a drug dealer fits with her character.
4.CHAİR gets stronger and stronger every week.even if they break up its certain that they will find their way to eachother.I mean they have to.Nate is like a new toy for Serena.these two are like testing everyone.if it doesn't work they will find new toys.CHAİR FOREVER....
5.Dan and Vanessa are good together.they can understand eachother at least.
The show is going to stop being predictable, when you'll stop reading the spoilers ;))
I'm just happy that Dan and Vanessa together keep them from interfering with the other characters. That way, I can just fast forward their scenes and pretend they don't exist.
1. My favorite quote was Nate " I'm enjoying this. I mean, we broke my dresser." Classy!
2. Well, we all knew Chuck's "mom" was going to stick around right? And that she's Jack's puppet? And we all know Damien is full of horse manure? We're not buying his story? No child who sees their father getting wasted/stoned on drugs to that extent, steals the drugs and sells them to someone else so that some stranger can do the exact same thing! No, they're going to get rid of the drugs by flushing them down the toilet. So my answer is Damien.
3. First it's the V-card then she's doing a line of coke.........
4. Serenate has the passionate relationship, but Chair's got that deeper connection. Chair's going to go the distance here.
5. Danessa - seriously boring! I FF'd thru all their scenes without even bothering to give them a chance.
Bonus Question - When is this show going to stopping being so predictable? It wasn't like this the first two seasons!
I was looking at some promo pics for 3x15 and I have a weird feeling that Jenny's gonna lose her virginity, not to Damien, but you can probably guess. I don't even want to say it b/c I really like Serenate. in the clip, Serena was saying the whole you never forget your first time speech to Jenny. Blair wanted her first time to be with Nate back in season 1, and the whole Serena-Nate thing happened. I have a feeling tables are gonna turn. Serena and Nate fight. Nate comes to Jenny's rescue, and you can fill in the blank. Hope I'm wrong, but we'll see....
I liked all thee emotions on the last episode but I cant help but feel cheated because after waiting FREAKING MONTHS to see chuck and blair HAVE SEX, it was VERY disappointing to see that you only showed a FREAKING LITTLE KISS and then NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are NOT children here ppl, if you can show a three-some, nate and serena all over each other without even a first date, i FAIL TO SEE why you can't show the BEST COUPLE EVER GOING AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONSENSE!
I have to day that I actually like Dan and Vanessa much better together. They just...work. I think the show is getting everything right at the moment, but obviously that's going to get boring and they're going to have to shake it up a bit. I can't wait to see what happens with all these "Perfect Couples" Before the end of the season and into next.
The episode for me had its good and bad moments.
First off, I thought that Serena and Nate’s breakfast scene was completely unnecessary. They ruined breakfast for me. Ewwwwww. Serena at least had a reason for being in this episode, as she was there to support Chuck, Nate didn’t. All he did was stand and look clueless about everything. Booooring.
Dan and Vanessa for the most part were boring as well. I feel like the idea of using fake boyfriend/girlfriend to make the person you like jealous is old. For Chair it won’t but for everyone else it has.
Jenny took up a lot of screen time with her damn relationship with Damien. I can’t believe all that went down only took place in the Palace.
Chuck and Blair of course was the most interesting. They had the most screen time so I’m happy about that. However, I hate the lack fluff that could have happened with them. There were soooo many scenes where they could have held hands or kiss. Was that the Chair sex scene of the week? B
@Tha Phoenix HA! TOTALLY!!!! :P
and same @Lila Chair will always be my number 1!! :)
Loved Blair's quotes! "Serena, sit you ass down" was really good!
Serenate is great and all, but my number one couple will always be Chair, even after they break up
LOL. Completely agree with you, Blair's 'Serena, sit your ass down' was classic Queen B. She let her know that, despite not being in high school anymore, Serena is still her bitch.
1. Blair's "You haven't eaten bread since middle school" for the win.
2. Chuck's mom! There's something not right about her. You can't BS a BSer. Plus Damien is kinda hot.
3. I would oppose it, but we all know Jenny would so give it up to Mr. Drug Dealer.
4. Chair or Serenate? What about Jamien? Oh what the hell, Chair!
5. Umm...is this a trick question?
CHAIR trumps serenate for sure storywise, no demonstration needed.
Now if they could have an actual sex scene instead of a fading screen people could remember EL's indecent chemistry by themselves
1- Damien, why would e try 2 get away if she was troble? shes just drama.
2- No duuuh it would b really stupid n totally statuatory rape, would make good TV though.
3- They r both endgame, personally I like Serenate better at the moment.
4- Of course they r not hot, but do belong with each other, its like the best way 2 get rid of them!!!
1. I'm with DANdy on this one; Blair's "you haven't eaten bread since middle school" to Serena gets my vote.
2. I think Elisabeth's a bit more dark. I mean, Damien's an international drug dealer, but this whole Chuck's mom story seems a bit shady to me.
3. I want her to, RIGHT NOW. this is awesome, I love the new Jenny.
4. last longer? I don't really know. to me, Chair has staying power... they might just break up for a while, but I have a feeling they'll find their way back to each other. it's fate.
whereas with Serenate, it's pretty hot, there's passion.. but I don't know if it would ever end up more than that. but I did like the emotional moment they shared near the end of the episode, so.. who knows? we'll just have to keep watching and see :)
5. I wouldn't exactly call them "hot" ... but it's not bad either. it's just that I ship Derena, forever and always (except for the fact that their current life situation might stand in the way)... but I can't say I don't like it
Promo Trailer looking HOT!:
2. Elizabeth of course! She pops out of nowhere claiming to be chuck's mother! I mean come on! At least Damien is open about his drug dealing lol!
3. Yes, Jenny and damien are hott together!!!!
4. Chair, for now...
5. umm... no!
1. Blair's quotes are always the best!
80% agree with Mister Meester except for the Danessa part! V and hot will never be used in the same sentence in my book!!
HAHAH @tati "She's placing herself in a bad position (no pun intended)." I CRACKED UP!!! OMG! breathe! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :P
plus I agree with most of what you said! :)
1. Blair: "Serena, sit your ass down." I know there were more clever quotes but that was just really...well...HOT! hehe!
2. "Elizabeth"! Damien is pretty open about being bad news but there is MOST DEFINITELY something VERY shady about "Elizabeth". I'm still convinced Jack has something to do with her!!! guess we'll find out next week when the great Jack Bass makes his return to the UES!
3. I want her to! Just get it over with now so we don't have to come back to it later in some sappy, monumental way with a *gulp*... GOOD GUY!
4. CHAIR! putting aside my own feeling towards Serenate (which is that they don't do anything for me and I'm just not feeling them WHATSOEVER!) I think that all they have it sexual chemistry. Their deep, supportive talking moments are almost painful! Like I said last week, Serena and Nate are in love with someone new every other month. If this doesn't work out (which I don't think it will) they'll find their new soul mates in NO TIME! And Chair is FORE
1. I'm with Mister Meester: 'No talking'...classic Chuck.
2. Elizabeth is shadier. I think we know what Damien's all about--he's got a minor running his drugs, and he's trying to get over...
3. Jenny--if she doesn't give it up, she just might get it taken from her :( She's placing herself in a bad position (no pun intended).
4. Previews show Nate having some doubts while pondering all the men Serena has been linked with. That which burns the hottest fizzles fastest. But, we also know, from reading the 'net, that Chuck and Blair are gonna split by the end of the season--not for good, though, thankfully!
5. So NOT hot. She needs her hair combed out, and Dan needs to work out a bit more if he's gonna keep being shirtless:P
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info