Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "Belles Du Jour" > Comments Page 2
1. "my fairy godmother is my credit card" - Blair and "Cinderella doesn't google her prince charming" - Serena
2. I prefer season 2...mainly bcoz of the plenty of Chair hot scenes!
3. nope! thought I kinda wish he is, and Dan would marry Georgina, and make Vanessa out of the show
4. it will be one of the best scenes on TV and I'm sure I'm gonna be replaying that over and over again...even maybe 10 years from now :)
5. I hope not!!! cos I want GG to be someone who we've known all along....someone inside the circle & unpredictable...not some guest star who suddenly appeared out of nowhere!
there were also pictures of Blaur and Chuck at last years club opening, eighties theme and all. If she is a stalker she's stalking on ALL of them.
It's the best justification I can find of Chuck ever kissing anyone besides a random skank and Blair so yes I agree. That has to be why he kissed her- he's alienated everybody and he's afraid no one is ever going to love him again. He also very much was the kid that just wanted love. Haha about getting us to *like* V. As if!
1. My favorite quote was Dan's- don't even Say *exhausted*
when he was talking to Nate because his expression was just so subtly and momentarily frustrated and scary so suddenly it was barely noticable. Great acting from lonelyboy! And I loved Serena's "we make our own fairytales-" wait is she acting
again? She hasn't done that since- since- never mind.
2. The best premier was by far the first- *nothing* can beat Chuck in his scarf at the back of limo drinking and Blair and Nate laughing with him
On the board there was photos of Nate and Jenny too, for example, the fashion show where Nate kiss Jenny and all goes public... I think it was the episode "There's Might Be Blood"...
So i think is all about Nate, or at least Serena, Nate and Jenny...
LOL BALLISON! YOU GOU BOB!
HoHan is nothing more than A WHORE SKANK who…opps ! Wrong post !
1. I agree with Gossip Guy's comment, especially the quote about believing anything that came out out Georgina's "Geor-gina". 2. I agree with Gossip Guy again. I think we got more of a feel for the Hamptons of Season 2 than we got a feel for Paris here. 3. No! Dan and Rufus are IDIOTS to believe the results of a Paternity Test that was done without Dan's knowledge or consent! How is that even possible?! Usually there is a third party that collects the samples (blood or swabs of the inside of the cheek) from the participants. 4. Blair will fall for the "New" Chuck just in time for him to revert back to his old ways and break her heart all over again. Can we say Season 4 finale? 5. She's definately a Pauper/Stalker and that would fit in with being 'Gossip Girl' motivation-wise. Bonus Question: Did Elenor & Cyrus really adopt a baby or was the baby (in the background of the phone message) actually Dorota & Vanya's?
1. I love all the quotes, especially Blair "my fairy godmother is my credit card"
2. I loved all the season premiers! I loved this one. The transition from Paris to New York.
3. Its not Dan's baby. But I'm thinking Rufus and Lily may adopt him.
4. Anything with Chuck and Blair is EPIC! I agree with some one ealier; Chuck and Blair FOREVER, just not right now.
5. She's not GOSSIP GIRL, just some crazy psycho that wants to be apart the non judging breakfast club!
LOVING SEASON 4
1. Have to agree w/Gossip Guy on this one
2. Hell no! S1 was epic and the most true to form (book) that Gossip Girl has ever been. S2 was also pretty good. Then S4. I'm not going to lie and even act like I watched the S3 premiere.
3. If the baby was Dan's, then Georgina wouldn't have to falsify the results- duh. Idk what she's up to, but she can't just leave her spawn w/Dan.
4. I don't know and honestly don't care @ this point. They bore me.
5. No, but she is a crazy stalker. idk if she's more obsessed with Nate or Serena.
just to put my 2 cents in um JULLLIET IS CLEARLY NATE/SERENA'S STALKER....ALL THE PHOTOS WEER OF NATE AND SERENA NO ONE ELSE
FYI, when Georgina was speaking Russian, she said "I'll take care of it." And her accent was terrible.
FYI, when Georgina was speaking Russian, she said "I'll take care of it." And her accent sucked.
1. just anything vanessa said about georgina, they were hilarious
2. i loved season two's but the cross over between Paris and New York was just amazing. i dont think you can beat a premier in Paris.
3.GOD NO! she obviously need Milo to be his to convince someone else its not theres!
4. it will be amazing whether their a couple or not it will be an amazing scene.
5.she cant be, though she is definatley creepy, something about her maybe she is working with gossip girl. idk but i just dont think that they would cast a person who isnt kristen bell to play her. like i think if theyre gonna bring gossip girl into at least make it Kristen.
I meant to say "schemes" against our UES characters.
Seriously you guys, this episode was PATHETIC.
I cannot believe I waited all summer for this piece of fluff. The acting was horrible, we hardly got to see any Paris landscape (just flashes of shop windows, why film in Paris if you're not going to SHOW Paris? Seems like a waste to me.), and the whole Dan/Georgina baby storyline does not intrigue me. In fact, I'm really struggling with why Dan Humphrey STILL hasn't grown a pair. He really seemed to be coming into his own last season at college, but now he chooses to just casually forgo a paternity test, or put it off for whatever reason? He doesn't even seemed phased that his "fate is sealed." Dan is supposed to be the street smart, savvy character. What happened to him? The only realistic part of all of this is the adults don't seem to buy it for one minute, especially Rufus. I loved Lily's "Please, you're enjoying this," to Georgina. At least the parental units in this episode were semi believable (especially Eleanor and Lily togethe
OMG I SO AGREEE WITH YOU TRU, DA REST OF YALL ARE JUST HATERS OF EVA, SHE IS GORGEOUS AND UNDENIABLY BEAUTIFUL. YES I AM A CHAIR FAN, BUT WHY NOT GIVE NEW CHUCK A CHANCE?!?!?! PS. YOU GUYS DO KNOW CHAIR ARENT ENDGAME RIGHT,
UGH,I HATE HATERS
1. Paris was beautiful and amazing, but the dialogue at the Hamptons was unbeatable.
2. I loved Blair's line: "My fairy godmother is my credit card"!
3. It is so strange that we didn't see Blair's father. I bet you they will kill him off this year and this will re-unite Chair.
4. I can stomach Cheva but did anyone else find her clingy and a bit of a whiteboard. Do you think Chuck will get his chalk up to write on her? (Sorry, but I'm a die hard Chair fan- they are just so saltry together/not together).
5. No one mentioned Rufus. Can't stand the man. His kids are saints, he is a model father...holier than thou.
6. Vanessa was surprisingly good.
7. The funniest line for me...SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!
Marry Blair and Chuck> Love them.
I want to see Chair married. Love them. Hate Serena and Eva.
I hate Eva. Put Blair and Chuck together soon. Love Blair.
1. the Geor - gina line made me laugh out loud.
2. no. season 2 is tops by far, pilot is next, this is third...season 3 was lame from start to finish.
3. no. the baby is not Dan,s...Georgie is in some kind of trouble and wants a safe place for her kid....for now...in the future ...when she changes her mind...I'm sure she will be a great big thorn in Dan's ass lol
4. from what I hear....WAR BABY WAR...lol (can't wait for the battles)(and the making up) :) :)
5. no. I don't think she is (nor do I think that would be smart since that writer is still pumping out books isn't she?) anyway
I don not think she is Gossip Girl...I do think she has an agenda concerning the NJBC, I don't think it's just one of them..or if it is...I think we will be mislead to think it's one of them...but it turns out to be another....well at least I hope it's a well crafted storyline
i was pretty good episode. First of all i think there should have been more chuck, but that's just me. also, if milo is in fact the son of the russin prince why didn't the prince want him? and does chuck really have memory loss or does he want to forget. my guess is the latter. those are my questions. all in all good start to the season.
@bjork then why is it number 1 on iTunes?
Too bad the ratings didn't so well.. It will probably get cancel by January.
I'm so glad the round table is back! I was starting to get worried you guys phased out on the premier or something.
Back to bussiness- Dan is obviously so holier than thou- he HAS to be knight in rusted armor for damsels in distress (read jenny Georgina Serena even Blair occasionaly) that OF COURSE he embraced this new disaster with open arms and fell totally in love with Milo ( seriously why that name? Why would Geirgina Sparks name her child after milk duds? Dan I can believe but Georgina?) and so enjoys saving the day that he happily accepted this disastrous sleep deprived universe. Dan should be the poster boy for hopelessly naive and not Serena considering the fact that V went to great lengths to make him suspicious of Georgina and he STILL refuses to get it. You know, I think a part of Dan is just loving this. I think he wants it to remain as it is.
Vanessa actually got some interesting (as in I actually listened to her) for a change and I guess the writers are trying to get u
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info