1. Sorry again about my error regarding Blair reading the letter. Don't know if it was my TV station or if I just missed it trying to get my review up fast for you guys, but it's my fault, and thank you all for pointing out the mistake.
2. Regarding the NY Magazine reality index, we made a decision to stop posting it because we felt it was unfair to them (would be like them posting our Round Table).
3. Thanks, as always, for reading and for your comments!
dorota is the best. everything she did this episode was awesome! her excitement at serena's return/phone converations with dan/scenes with blair...gold.
iam so excited for dan's tell all book..next episode looks like a lot of fun.next episode reminds me of the good old gg days of season 1 and 2....
No the reality index was not an EW thing, it was and still is done by nymag, and is available on their website. No clue why tvfanatic have stopped posting it
1. Favorite Quote was Nate to Chuck regarding the dog: "Can we keep it?" What are you, 7 years old?! Maybe in pot-smoking years......
2. I think the season is tanking so far. The season opener was good and then it's been straight downhill into boring.
3. Uh, Blair opened the envelope and read the results, remember? She hid the envelope from Louis because if he saw it and read it, he'd know that Blair had slept with somebody else while they were dating, that there was a possibility that the kid isn't his, and possibly call off the wedding. I think the kid is Louis' because Blair look disappointed and resigned when she was reading the results. But that doesn't mean that the lab didn't screw up the samples and baby is really Chuck's.
4. Gotta agree with Steve. Blair & Dorota have four seasons of material over Dan & Chuck. D&C can't even begin to compete!
5. The DNA test! I thought you couldn't do a non-court ordered paternity test without the potential baby daddies' consent. And didn't we go thru this with baby Milo? I didn't even notice Nate turned down sex. I'm so bored with him and his storyline. I guess I wasn't really paying attention.
6. I think Diana's main point to being on this show is to uncover the CharlIvy scam and blow the whole thing wide open on the from page of The Spec-TATE-tor. Then she'll disappear and take CharlIvy with her.
7. I wouldn't use the word "excited" but it definately looks like it will be more interesting than the last two episodes. I bow down to Christina for finding out what Dan actually wrote!
Dan's book names killed me esp Sabrina von Sloneker:))))))))))))) lmao what is Nate's name or Rufus'.)))) prob something even more hilarious.
great round table though Chuck crying was in no way heartbreaking. he was pleasuring himself with his hand:) end of story>))))
@cb, thanks for the lesson. Gynaecolist? or obstetricians?
Blair was at least 6 weeks based on the tailor's observation in the first episode this season...but there was the summer and a few weeks to count from the end of last season.... Also her morning sickness is over. This is copied directly from the American Pregnancy Association, so you might think about going back to Biology...or perhaps just using Google
"3. Can you do a paternity test before the baby is born?
Yes. If the mother is between 10 and 24 weeks pregnant, an OB-GYN can collect a DNA sample from the developing child through either chorionic villi sampling (CVS) or amniocentesis. A CVS procedure is utilized from the 10th through 13th week, while an amniocentesis is used from the 14th through the 24th week of pregnancy. The baby's prenatal sample is then compared against the mother's and alleged father's DNA samples, which are collected using the standard buccal swabbing method. Because the procedures involving the mother and developing fetus are invasive, there are slight medical risks that the expectant mother must discuss with her health care professional.
If the mother is more than 24 weeks pregnant, she must wait until the baby is born to do a paternity test. However, a newborn infant can be swabbed any time following birth, so a paternity test can be started soon after delivery. "
The reality index was an Entertainment Weekly thing and TV fanatic just posted some of the best ones. EW.com has not published any GG reviews for this season, no idea why. I too look forward to reading the Round Tables, and thanks Steve for getting the reviews out super fast. Again I think the missing test result scene was your local network abusing their commercial power because quite a few fans seemed to have seen it, while many didn't.
At Heddy, where you able to read the first page of dan's book?
I bought the episode and, yeah, I paused to read Dan's book :)
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please
© 2013 TV Fanatic