On this week's Gossip Girl:
- Nate decides he wants real responsibility instead of just being Diana's sex toy, so he gets a real assignment, and decides to cross moral lines, helping her gank celebs' phones at the Jenny Packham fashion show.
- Dan has figured out who is publishing his book, and seeks help to stop it. Then, when he learns it's Noah Shapiro, his old mentor, who plans to take credit for the work, Dan steps up and claims it's his - passing Noah's test.
- Dan helps Chuck break through his emotional block by getting him a dog.
- Blair hems and haws over whether to open the envelope with the pregnancy results. She tells Chuck that the baby is Louis, then tells Louis who is overjoyed. But we are led to believe she may not have told the truth after all.
- Serena and Charlie return to the Upper East Side from California. Carol seeks to stop Ivy from masquerading as Charlie but Ivy basically threatens to out her if she doesn't go along with it.
Full recap to come soon!
Want more Gossip Girl?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!