On this week's Gossip Girl:
- Nate decides he wants real responsibility instead of just being Diana's sex toy, so he gets a real assignment, and decides to cross moral lines, helping her gank celebs' phones at the Jenny Packham fashion show.
- Dan has figured out who is publishing his book, and seeks help to stop it. Then, when he learns it's Noah Shapiro, his old mentor, who plans to take credit for the work, Dan steps up and claims it's his - passing Noah's test.
- Dan helps Chuck break through his emotional block by getting him a dog.
- Blair hems and haws over whether to open the envelope with the pregnancy results. She tells Chuck that the baby is Louis, then tells Louis who is overjoyed. But we are led to believe she may not have told the truth after all.
- Serena and Charlie return to the Upper East Side from California. Carol seeks to stop Ivy from masquerading as Charlie but Ivy basically threatens to out her if she doesn't go along with it.
Full recap to come soon!
Blair: Go away! I'm preparing for my interview with Hello magazine.
Dorota: But doctor office call again. They have test results.
Blair: Hang up or I'll tell the reporter you're undocumented.
- Permalink: Go away! I'm preparing for my interview with Hello magazine. B...
They say the only way to conquer your fear is face what you fear the most. You must walk into the belly of the beast. And risk the possibility of failure. But try to hide from your fear, and you risk it swallowing you whole.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: They say the only way to conquer your fear is face what you fear...