Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "I Am Number Nine" > Comments Page 2
For some reason I think maybe Diana is Chuck's au pair? the one that he lost his virginity to haha
Oh and another great quote was Chuck explaining to the therapist that he was "taking a stroll in [his] new berluti wingtips" at the start of his dream. Of course Chuck would mention his new shoes during dream therapy. hahaha!
1. There were a lot of good little lines. I love when Chuck said something like "I know they say therapy is a waste of time but you did wonders for my trust issues"! lol too funny! Chuck's whole apology was great and I think Ed has been fantastic this season- best Chuck since season 2. Right now they're striking a good chord with him- he's still smarmy, snarky and sneaky- but not nasty and he's more 3 dimensional.
2. I think Chuck will keep trying to evolve. The apology was a huge step though. He still needs to fix a lot of issues (will they ever mention that he's an alcoholic and was (is?) a sex addict?) but I think Chuck's out of self-destruction mode. We're out of the darkness, finally.
3. Serena can and will excel. Serena has been more empowered this season and I want to see her continue down this path (and Blake has stepped her game up with this material). However, why would people read Serena's blog? She's not going to write about the crazy, scandalous moments like GG does
okey, i wrote that before I saw promos... :)
it seems like i'm the only one, but I actually think that the real charlie might appear soon.
and since chuck took his "rehab" seriously, I (sadly) don't believe that we'll see any super hot Chair sex scenes. I still tottaly believe that chair is the only happy ending, but this time, they will take it slow.
Why would people read Serena's blog about herself instead of GG's? I mean it's not as if S would post her own scandals on the internet?
+ I HATE DIANA! I don't find her pretty at all (man shoulders) and she always talks so forced and stiff. Oh and she gets psycho eyes when she's excited.
1. Okay, I can't choose: "Even Pippa knew when to pipe down!" and Chuck's whole apology.
2. I feel a Chair reunion on the rise. I think Chuck has changed and realized he had to change or he'll lose Blair even as a friend.
3. Probably not. Serena is the one who is written about not the one who writes about others. She's way too mainstream for that.
4. While I thought it was so funny and so Blair Waldorf. I hate that Charlie and Blair are like "friends" now. Mostly because Charlie has an annoying voice and face.
5. I hope not. I want Dan to succeed just without Blair.
6. Gross, I hate Charlie. Nate will always be hot. Charlie will NEVER be hot.
7. I just want to know who Blair's baby's father is. So hopefully that will happen. I don't think Blair and Chuck will do anything this week. You know these previews always trick us into thinking things are going to happen and they DON'T.
1. Favorite quote was Diana's "How much do you want this project to go away?" but only because it's begets the real question "How much do I want Diana to go away?".
2. Yes,, I'll believe Chuck has turned a Blair-sized corner, but not a general life corner. I don't want him to stop being Chuck Bass.
3. No, Gossip Girl will never allow S to scoop her about herself. GG is all powerful. Fear GG!
4. I believe it is completely unrealistic that Blair would share the spotlight on her wedding day with a minion. I wouldn't trust those girls!
5. DING! NEXT!
6. NAte can have chemistry with the dog, so of course he and Chivy are hot.
7. This is the stupidest round table question ever.
LOL Narlie. Good name
1. Everything that chuck says about blair...and specially the apologizing...
2. well he's definitely turning the corner of becoming a better person by
admitting all the pain he've caused to blair...
3. well serena does always enjoy her job until she mess everything up,but i
really want her to find a happiness though, to have a real true love....
4. well i really enjoy watching the hazing specially dorota...and i like how
charlie's playing along. I def want georina's presence at the wedding,with
her presence there's turmoil...
5. I really wish dan to be successful as a writer...
6. Hot. I usually don't like her..but with this episode.. i started to like
her. and Navy has a quite spark there...
CHUCK AND BLAIR WERE AMAZING! i'm so happy he finally apologized! =D
great round table this week! but ivy's voice is NOT hot, it's scratchy and squeaky =/ girl needs a cough drop
My favorite quote of the episode was definitely Chuck's apology for everything he did in the past..İt was pure epic and sincere. İt shows that its the starting of something beautiful for Chuck and Blair.
Chuck has finally turned the corner and now he is on the way of making Blair fall for him again.it was so obvious when Louis's only concern was to prevent his finace from falling for Chuck again and immediately after these words Chuck made and epic apology to show that he is taking the first step for making Blair fall for him again. At the end of the episode Blair started to have second thoughts about Louis and Chuck.
I hope Serena can really have a great career as a columnist or anything. she needs it.But she has fallen into the trap of Diana.
OMG Blair's bridesmaid boot camp was epic fail. She was acting like a little spoiled child. And since when Blair is taking permission from someone for to scheme?İs she that desperate for some peoples approve? At the beginning it was Dan
1. my favorite quote was everything that chuck said to blair. it was heartbreaking and sincere. and what penelope said.
2. i think chuck finally turned the corner i hope to see a happy chuck but would certainly miss the Basstard.
3. probably not but at least at some other field maybe as a stylist or anything to do with fashion her clothes are always the bomb!! especially the blue dress in the party..=)
4. blair's bridesmaids boot camp was funny as hell for me.. i don't i guess i just miss the bossy blair..and miss seeing her with her minions penelope and kati.. btw where is izz? and vanessa should have joined the bootcamp how funny would that be..=D
5. yup. its done..he deserved it he is such a douche.. maybe he'll getanother shot if he stops selling out his fam and friends. its disappointing that his 15 minutes of fame is up but we still don't know how he portrayed jenny..perhaps he wrote something about chuck popping jenny's cherry?
6. definitely NOT!!! though i have
They aren't reactivating Chair, they are giving them a slow rebuild which is GOOD news for them. Dair will "happen" but they will never be a real romance because of two things they've done this season @atm: They are giving Chuck growth and making it all about Blair and second, they've made Serena's feelings about Dan's portrayal of her vs Blair a big factor. Dair isn't dead but any dream of Dair being a real love story? Dead as a doornail. Chuck/Blair and possibly Dan/Serena are the longterm love stories that are being rebuilt. :))
Loved the roundtable by the way. Cannot wait for next weeks Chuck and Blair kiss! :))
I really hope they don't make Dan's character an unsuccessful writer. There should be atleast one character in the series who is successful at what he/she wants to do and Dan was in a roll, I hope they don't make Dan's character a small time writer who got his 15 minutes of glory. Make Dan successful
Yes to all the Chuck and Chuck/Blair comments. I liked most of Blair with her minions, though the hat she was wearing was awful.
More Chuck/Blair next week! (finally)
Like the NY magazine recap said, totally unrealistic that Chuck left the ring at the entrance of the jewelry in the middle of the night, even in hightened reality he should know better. In the TV recapers anonymous site they gave a good reason why he gave away the ring, it is a symbol of the old Chuck and Blair and for them to reunite in the future they need to act like the persons they will be and not the persons they once were.
Question: When will we find out definitively who the father of Blair’s baby is on Gossip Girl? We still haven’t seen the paternity test. —SarahAusiello: Exec producer Josh Safran tells me an answer — and a “cemented” one at that — is coming in the next couple of episodes, adding, “We definitely understand and expect people to still be wondering.”
Question: OK, I have a burning question: WTF is up with the photo making the rounds of Gossip Girl‘s Blair getting arrested with a joint and tiara in hand? —BeccaAus
Thanks for pointing things out. However, the show was a total fail also when Chair got together.. they had like < 0 interesting storylines!
I don't have a problem with C & B interacting.. but they definitely shouldn't be together for the sake of B's happiness. Plus DAIR look more cute and more awesome together.. so you know :)
@atm Or more likely, because the show has a nasty habit of turning into Complete Fail without CB interaction, and there's just too much passion and chemistry between them to ever be truly platonic. Last night was the best scene of the season so far- but if that promo is anything to go on, I might like a scene in the next episode even better :)
(Likes sexy business scenes)
(Doesn't care how pervy that makes me)
YAYAYAY! Producers are reactivating CHAIR very early in the season which only means that they will again destroy it.
Navy is my new ship, and I love it! But Chuck and Blair and Chuck's apology take the cake for me next week. It might have been much later than we all would have liked, but it's a start. And I think it's the start of something beautiful :D
@Mrs. Joy- Serena's blue dress was by the label "Preen." Serena always looks amazing!
I'm surprised to come down on the side of hot when it comes to NAVY. Aside from that, it is a right of passage to the UES, you must make-out with Nate. (It's why Penelope is so bitter, it's like missing cotillion.)
Not a particular fan of the bridesmaid boot camp, but whatever. I feel like old Blair would have taken down New Blair for being so public in her hazing. Old Blair was much more subtle and in control. (Or maybe that's it. New Blair isn't in control. Hmm. I'm going to have to think about that some more.)
I'm ready for Louis GTFO. Loved every tidbit of CB interaction, from the party snark to the sincere apology. Absolutely my favorite thing so far this season.
Serena should knee cap Dan. He always thinks the worst of her. Always. I hope they grow him out of that sooner, rather than later. It was old be 1.03, so in 5.06, I'm ready for her to go all Tonya Harding on him... or his typewriter.
Christina: Yes. His apology was epic. I’ve missed seeing the sparks fly every time Chair is together. By the way, Happy Belated Limoversary to all my fellow Chair fanatics!
Oh, I am so with you! Chuck has changed and it has been building to this the last 5 episodes of the season. I was moved by his scene so much. That relationship between Chuck and Blair is what keeps me watching. Without them the show just isn't anything. Loved it was on the limoversary too!
Courtney: This can go either way. I have no doubts Serena can succeed in writing about herself, but Leigh is right. She will mess it up somehow, most likely trying to protect someone. I am hoping it is short-lived because I am still not completely sure I want Diana and her site around next season.
I think this year is about Serena succeeding when no one thinks she can. She'll prove everyone wrong.
Leigh: I actually cringed at this scene. I thought it was cheesy and did not represent the Blair Waldorf from the Met ste
Love the table and the limovesary nod!
Chuck was awesome and so were Chuck and Blair. Go Blair and Chuck, we're rooting for you!
@veronica Girl quit tripping. Spoilers you got were from biased Eonline.Most critics want Chair this year, girl. And last, Chuck and Blair are endgame, sweetcakes.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info