The Vampire Diaries > The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Dangerous Liaisons" > Comments Page 3
I don't think Elena is being selfish not dating Damon. I simply think she doesn't want to be that girl who would jump from one brother to the other. She is not Katherine. She said that herself...'' i'm not Katherine''. I don't think Damon fighting with Kol was because he wanted to save Matt, but because he was angry...miss that Damon any ways. Klaus being chivalrous, especially to Caroline, who could have seen that coming? Not like am shipping anybody, but at the end Stefan and Elena will be together, thats the show.
Dan. The family surname is Mikaelson because Mikael was the patriarch. Typically there would have been no surname so they chose that one to fit in with contemporary times.
Elena = Katherine ..accept katherine actually admits how bitchy she is ... Stefan and Elena .. please ..no .. the show is so boring when they're together .. i hate stefan like this..when he's good he's boring, when he's bad he's still boring .. i want the s1 damonesque stefan .. And i really dont want delena cause after this episode i truly hate Elena .. She doesn't deserve Damon .. she should just marry matt have two doppleganger twins , wait for them to grow up, one for damon and one for stefan :P lol.. no that would bee wayyy to weird ;) .. lol but seriously she doesn't deserve Damon!
Give the characters more than a few lines, even a sub story.
1. No scene stood out for me. Maybe the sex scene, but the ep was a little blegh. (In my opinion).
2. Um Damon saved Matt from dying @ Kol's hands so it wasn't dumb at all. I think probably telling the eternally selfish Elena he loves her. She knows it, but won't admit it because she is being selfish.
3. Esther wanting to kill her children and Matt with the no insurance. Elena and Caroline were part of the mystic falls founders celebration that is where they learnt the dance.
4. Nope, but he is clearly smitten.
5. Niether. One is a vapid narcissist and the other a suicidal freak. They need to flesh the characters before we can choose.
Side note: It should be Esther that dies. She created them. It's hers and Mikael's fault. Not the children.
C'mon, no one mentioned the interaction of Damon and Kol.... The whole, "don't I know you from somewhere" line. No way is there not a backstory there!
Rebekah had the horniest face ive ever seen on network television when damon had her pinned up against the wall at the end.BEST SCENE OF THE WHOLE EPISODE !!
FAVORITVE SCENCE OF THE NIGHT- STEFAN & ELENA AT THE DOOR ALMOST KISSING..HOTTT, LUV THEM TOGETHER.
i totally adored klaroline and i like also and the sex scene damon/rebecca but i dissapointed a little because i was waiting stelena kiss and i didn't see it.
The best thing about last night was definitely Klaroline! Oh, and that super hot sex scene. I mean, Damon/Elena is my OTP but that was seriously wowza.
Yes, I agree with Simkins. Your parents have to have health insurance for you to have health insurance. From the looks of it, their is no way his mom is holding a steady job with benefits.
I agree with A/Alejandra. Well said
Damon attacking kol was not a dumb idea. He saved Matt's life!!!!
1. The Stelena scene at the end, up until the last moment when Stefan pulled away. Why? Oh why???
2. Going after Kol. - Sleeping with Rebekkah was a twist I liked. They could be good together.
3. They were all more or less believable, plus I liked the song during the waltz.
4. Tyler's phone call was so adorable, my whole mind closed shut to the idea of Klaroline. Still, Caroline could actually bring out a much needed softer side to Klaus (should he want to stay past this season's finale that is).
5. Kol seemed so beautifully self involved. I loved the mirror scene.
@chaela: your SE glasses are really played out. I'm glad you like SE but take a look around the web, your team is getting panned. Even this episode which was pro SE and anti DE is getting attacked from all angles. Why? Because it came outta nowhere...no build. AGAIN. Its wishy washy, typical SE stuff. Your couple is the status quo NOW, enjoy it but don't think being this unpopular will win out in the end. It would be suicidal for Plec and co to go that route and anti climactic. If she ends up with S Ill puke....Id rather she end up alone or with anyone else. I'm just talking as an anti shipper who has been paying attention. A DE ending would be better for the show as opposed to SE and ensure the head writers remain popular and sought after years down the line. My 2cents
At minimum 3/4 of fans prefer DE over SE. DE has had two kisses, one doesn't quite count. That's it. SE has had sex etc and ppl still don't want them. Says a lot. DE will happen but it will take time. The female in the triangle is immature, selfish and regressing hardcore right now. That means Stef will be her puppy soon! Yay. I don't know how much more I can take of this tho
1. Caroline emotionally thrashing Klaus
2. L word
4. No, but I enjoy their scenes.
5. We didn't see enough of Finn to judge.
We have seen this show work for 2 years of Stelena. Yes, we had the moments of Damon not doing anything. But, I liked that. I liked the fact that he held it together. The show WORKS, WORKS BIG TIME, when Stelena are a couple and people aren't trying to fight them off. We have seen that this show can and WILL survive if she chooses Stefan.
Are you all Canadian? Or do you not know how health care works in the US. Matt could be totally not covered. Hey until Medicare kicked in I was happily getting discounts. Now I am on Medicare (the real shit)) I have to pay 140 bucks a year until the 20/80 stuff kicks in. So my last visit to my physician to renew my prescriptions cost $99 - actually more than the total prescriptions cost for the year.
I think theyve played out the hole love triangle for too long.. like elena needs to chose. I dont understand why the salvatore brothers let her boss them around. DAMON IS A HOT PIECE OF ASS AND IF ELENA DOESNT TAP THAT.. WELL THEN HER LOSS. NOT HIS.
DAN: Mikaels name wouldn't be Mikael Michaelson. The children are Mikaels "sons" hence the name. Michaelson. His second name will be whatever his father was called, son.
1. My favorite scene had to be when Kol was thrown off a balcony.
2. Damon's dumbest move was sleeping with Rebekah, I'm sorry but I don't like them together. I also hate how almost everyone else is bashing on Damon for "dropping the L bomb" as if it's the first time, last I checked, it was the third. It's the second time she knows about.
3. Hardest to believe is Matt with no insurance. Silly Matt.
4. I love Klaroline. My second favorite couple in the show. So, yes, I believe it.
5. Kol is my favorite original of all time, not just between him and Finn. His love affair with the mirror was hilarious, I definitely laughed when Klaus made fun of him for it.
The shows the last couple weeks have been getting worse. Elena is a cold hearted b*tch and unworthy of Damons love. Everyone wants Stefan...he and her are booorrrrriiinnnnggggg. Ugh. She is Katherine now. This show never gives us what we want. A Forwood phone call (2) !?? Its so stupid, I'm truly donzo.
I'm totally buying Klaroline even if it came out of nowhere. I like Tyler but he seemed immmature and uncautious to me lately (with the sire thing), I don't know if he can handle Caroline. Klaus needs to have a love life, I was beginning to wonder if he was interested in women at all. Maybe Caroline can help him to be a better person if that's possible (she doesn't have to be with him to do that though).
Did anyone think that Elena is turning into Katherin? Especially when she arrived at the ball in that dress and took both brothers' arms or when she coldly rejected Damon just to go after Stefan at the end. Damon is in the same mess all over again, so sad, and considering Rebekah is also in love with Stefan, sleeping with her won't help to forget that in the women area he never wins.
And I can't believe how bitchy and heartless Elena has become, how could she let Elijah drink that poisoned champagne? What makes her think that it's ok to use Damon and then disdain him like he was nothing to her? She doesn't deserve neither Stefan nor Damon.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info