Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "Support System" > Comments Page 2
The round table needs to be done sooner after the episode!!
DUH MERDER!!!!! Best Couple!!!! Bailey and Ben are 100% next!!
I believe alex is the one who doesnt pass cause in some photos of the last episode in the airport he isnt there...so...of course i want to be jackson cause he definitely gets to stay in season nine...so he needs a storyline...
1. Best scene was Cristina showing up to study at the end. Can we please have the real Cristina back now?
2. I hope Avery and April fail and vanish. Time to cut the dead weight.
3. Webber will always be the Chief. Mark is a cartoon character. Can't take him seriously at all.
4. No. Cristina needs to dump him. He has never been worth it, and never will be. The last thing she needs is a condescending, controlling cave man. The real Cristina would've seen this by now. So tedious.
5. None. The established couples are all boring. Wasn't there a time when Grey's was a sexy show? It sure isn't now.
Sorry - not everything came over the first time - :-(
2 – I think Avery will fail the boards
3 - No - once the Chief always the Chief - everyone thinks being the top dog is so much fun. Derek found out that is not the case. Still loved Mark as Chief for a Day - he's terrific & is totally underused on this show & I would like for Mark
4 - Yes - BETTER WRITING for these two could really accomplish how much two people can stare down the barrel of adversity & come out 200% better than when they originally started out - not sure that will happen. I'd rather have them divorce now, as to attempt to bring them back to try to reconcile only to find it won't work later. Sometimes no matter how much two people are in love with each other, sometimes they just can't & don't make it. Love is never enough.
5 - Pretty obvious - Owen & Cristina - they have been my favorite couple since he came on the show 4 years ago.
1 - Cristina uncontrollably crying in bed & Owen getting in bed lying next to her holding her & trying to comfort her. This is just my one woman's opinion. I think Shonda missed the boat on this one. Shonda is into shocking us. She would have given us all heart failure if she had the one person that not a one of us would have ever dreamed in a million years would cheat - Cristina Yang. The set up for it was perfect – the hospital shooting with the shooter holding the gun to her head when operating on Derek & then after it she was not being able to depend upon Owen to help her through her PTSD (which he barely did.) Shonda could have done so much with a jaw dropping twist but she went for the same ol', same ol ... don’t understand why it is that she usually goes after the guy to be the cheater – Richard, Derek, Mark & now Owen ... if one really must do a cheating story, at least make us not see it coming. Just sayin’ ….
2 – I think Avery will fail t
fav couple: Callie and Arizona - CALZONA! since that first kiss!!
1.Owen telling Derek that he wanted him or Webber as cheif.
2. I think Alex will fail
3.NO! Webber knew what he was doing. HE had this jobs longer than Sloan has and knows what's best
4.Cristina should leave Owen sinc ehe resents her for the abortion and wanted to hurt her. She may get over it but she'll always know that he will resent her.
5. Callie and Arizona!
-fave couple......ben and bailey.
-Sloan is pure unadulterated entertainment, so anything with him.
- hopefully all of them. Because they choose not to give us much on April asks Avery in regards to that its easy for some to assume they fail. It would be most entertaining if despite all that mer somehow fails.
- essentially he wasn't but it frustrates me quite often that they all deliberately choose to not take mark seriously at all. It borders on being disrespectful and it happens frequently. It could have been done tactfully.
- I kind if hope so. They've been thru so much already. But they have to forgive each other. Unlike most fans I believe they're both victims in their marriage. They hurt each other and its beyond infidelity and abortion. On the other hand they both deserve better than what they're getting right now. I don't see Owen as a bad person no more then Christina. I understand them both so I hope ut doesn't become a skewed thing as their other stories have been where no matter what Owen does he become
1 - Cristina crying in bed.
Arizona forcing Callie and Bailey to coming out with Teddy.
2 - Avery will fail.
3 - Of course not. Sloan shouldn’t be the Chief ever; He is ridiculous and just wants bossing in everyone.
(You forgot to mention that Sloan cheated the hospital for be the Chief, Hunt told Derek that he left the position for Derek or Webber. This situation is disgusting and Sloan should be punished for it).
4 - Cristina shouldn’t forgive Owen. She deserves better.
5 - Callie and Arizona of course.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info