Revenge > Revenge Round Table: "Confidence" > Comments Page 2
4) yes she's annoying me more than usual, i feel the writers want us to see her vulnerable side and even feel sympathy for her. tbh i couldn't really care less. she's selfish, manipulative and more like victoria than she thinks, only difference is victoria would do anything for her children and their future, emily/amanda isn't willing to help anyone out or sacrifice anything. Nolan has been with her from the beginning and still she won't humble herself to him and show emotion, its boring and tedious. Just make her find her mum and finally carry out this act of revenge.
5) this is what i am asking myself too, why did he want to kill emily/amanda so badly, why is he living with her mum, what is his real connection amongst this mess?
1) Victoria's press conference, it was from this point on that the show started for me personally. her ability to control her lies and make everyone her puppets EPIC but then Conrad's blindside straight after, they both deserve awards n kudos for keeping show alive.
2) Daniel, at last the writers have given Grayson jnr balls and a brain along with intuition, this new daniel i am fond of and wish he was here last season. i am glad that they are progressing his character. does this mean he will eventually see through emily/amanda and ashley?
3) she deserves a doctorate for her evilness and the writers for their creative script writing like WOW just when i think she can't get any better they surprise me every week with her character's growth and the acting oooo fan from day 1 here too. her ability to lure and capture the scene and make you want to feel sympathy and detest at the same time. remarkable
it was an amazing episode. that's that
they continue to amaze
1. I liked the scene voice mail scene because I called it! I had a nagging suspicion after WHM tried to kill Emily that he and Kara were lovers of a sort. Psychopaths of feather flock together.
2. Victoria at the press conference. And also Jack not being mad at Amanda about being with the Graysons. I thought he would blow a gasket.
3. Amazing actress. She deserve a golden globe and possibly an Emmy nomination. Seriously.
4. This is a new game for her and I think she will need time to adjust to everything before she gets started on wreaking havoc.
5. Everything about the initiative, who is in there, their goals and how to take them down.
6. All three. Its different type of chemisrty though.
7. Nolan and Padma? Maybe she needs a green card to stay in US? Lol I kid. It has to be Daniel getting married to someone either Ashley or Emily. Don't think its Jack and Fauxmanda.
5. Secrets WHM took to his grave: Ditto everything Steve mentioned. Couldn't have said it better myself!
6. Best romantic history: Hmmm can I only choose one? All three guys have romantic chemistry with Emily in their own way, but I'm biased towards Jack. I believe that once Emily reveals her true identity to him, their chemistry will spark brighter than the 4th of July fireworks from last season--when he originally shared his true feelings her her. :) :) :)
7. Second wedding of the season: Mike Kelley teased that it WILL be Emily's wedding, we just don't know to who yet. Out of all the possibilities, I of course am rooting for Jack. But unless the writers allow his "eyes to be opened" in the near future on what's really going on around him, I doubt that will happen. PS: Steve, I'm glad you like my GRAYson dress comment--thanks for the shootout! ;)
1. Favorite scene: Although I treasure all Jack/Emily scenes, my fav moment this episode goes to Emily and Nolan. I love that, no matter how hurt or angry Nolan feels, he can't resist his favorite revenger. She explains the situation, opens her heart up slightly, and magically has him back on her side once again. I appreciated Emily's heart-felt emotions, as evidenced by the tears in her eyes.
2. Biggest surprise twist: (Besides the ones already mentioned) My favorite quote this week came from Aiden, not Nolan. "Disappointed to see me? Death by dumpster had such flair..."
3. Madeline Stowe's awesomeness: Her tenacity is striking--she never lets anything or anyone phase her. Despite countless attempts to brings her down, Victoria continues to bounce back on top. I doubt I'd survive half of what she's gone through!
4. In comparison to last season, it may seem like Emily is off her A game. However, I just think her focus is less on destroying people one-by-one and more on trying to fin
1. "This Emily. She's my...Emily"
2. "Welcome Amanda Clarke"
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info