Castle > Castle Round Table: "Recoil" > Comments Page 2
1 - My favorite scene was with Castle and Bracken behind the glass of the interrogation room because it kind of took me by surprise. I expected Kate to deliver words that cut like a knife but I didn't see it coming from Castle. The manner in which Nathan spoke to Bracken absolutely wreaked of hatred but he smiled at the guy!
2 - In Gates' world of by-the-book, yes, Kate should have taken herself off the case, but I'm glad she didn't because she needs to stay close to this snake and be aware of his every move.
3 - I believe her warring emotions did really freeze her at that moment and she couldn't make the split second decision to shoot.
4 - I'm afraid that I would have been more likely to stand and watch as Castle said.
5 - I have no doubt that by the end of the series, Kate will have found closure on this case.
6 - Jewelry for Kate and a special pen for Castle.
1. My favourite scene was between Castle and Bracken, where Castle tells him that he would have watched him burn. I thought that was a great moment, well acted.
2. Maybe so, but how would she explain it?
3. She froze. I've never understood cop shows with that - it didn't need to be life/death. Wouldn't shooting him in the knee-caps have been a viable option?
4. I definitely would have tried to save his life. How hard is another story.
5. Eventually. Before he runs for president.
6. Poor Castle - with the way they're writing him these days, whatever he gets is probably gonna be wrong LOL
I love what Christine suggested for Beckett to give to Castle. :)
I question why Beckett even fired at McManus. I don't recall seeing a weapon, so what would her justification have been. Similarly, if she didn't want to shoot, she could have started to chase him but not catch up.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info