We're just one week away from the return of Bones.
And as this long-running hit enters Season 9, things are uber-tense with Booth and Brennan still working together, despite him breaking off their engagement without an explanation last May, per the order of a certain serial killer.
Having enjoyed a sneak peek at “The Secrets In The Proposal," I thought I’d tease fans with a True/False quiz, the answers to which you'll only receive by watching next Monday's Bones Season 9 premiere. So scroll down now for a few hints on what may (or may not!) go down and tune in on September 16 for the answers...
- Booth meets with his former priest and decides to leave the FBI and become a man of the cloth.
- Three months have passed and Booth is still trailing Pelant. â€¨
- While Cam is more tactful with her concern over Booth/Brennan, another Jeffersonian staffer is more blunt to Booth about the breakup.â€¨
- Christine has been aged up and is now a high school Squintern at the Jeffersonian.
- Another Bones gross out moment comes in the form of body parts and an air conditioning unit.â€¨
- We meet Freddie Prinze, Jr., who plays an old flame of Angela’s.â€¨
- To stay out of Pelant's surveillance, Booth and his former priest meet in a steam room to talk over his relationship woes with Brennan.â€¨
- One of the Jeffersonian team references a new Fox series.
- We find out that when they were together, Daisy and Sweets had a lot of sex!â€¨
- Terre Haute, Indiana gets a shout-out, which is cool because I was born and raised in South Bend, IN!â€¨
- Psychology versus Science is discussed in regards to love.
To learn the answers, watch the Bones season premiere on Monday, September 16 at 8 p.m. on Fox.
Jim Halterman is the West Coast Editor of TV Fanatic and the owner of JimHalterman.com. Follow him on Twitter.