Alex Karev Quotes
Meredith: I thought you were in surgery.
Alex: It got pulled though. Is Lexie okay?
Meredith: Why don't you ask her yourself.
Alex: She doesn't need me talking to her.
Meredith: Well, you're the one who ended it.
Alex: It ended the way it always ends. I get close to a chick and the chick goes crazy. Rebecca, then Izzie, my mom. The lightening rod's less crap.
Meredith: You're not that special. Lexie's not crazy. Sure a crazy thing happened to her, but her reaction was pretty normal and Izzie had brain cancer. Rebecca, she was crazy, but that was the facial reconstruction drama. You're not a lightening rod Alex, you're just a guy that's been through a lot of crap. (Looks at Alex's bullet) Wish I had a scalpel.
- Permalink: I thought you were in surgery. It got pulled though. Is Lexie...
Bailey: It must hurt, does it hurt?
Bailey: Does it hurt when I do this?
Alex: Ow! Damn!
Bailey: It is not fine. It is foreign and it has no business being in your body. Get it out Karev. Or I will see that you do not operate until you are operated on.
- Permalink: It must hurt, does it hurt? Nope. Does it hurt when I do th...
Alex: You look hot. The whole crazy eyes, tight dress thing is working for you for whatever it's for.
Lexie: You think that you're so bad ass because you lived, but I'm the reason why you lived. And while you were dying you were crying out for the wife who left you. So that's the opposite of bad ass for whatever it's worth.
- Permalink: You look hot. The whole crazy eyes, tight dress thing is working...
Dr. Perkins: Why did you walk away?
Alex: Look life is too short. I almost died trying to stop that guy. Besides, you know how much tail you get offered when you're carrying a bullet in your chest. It's like I'm a legend.
Dr. Perkins: Are you always this crass or is that a defense mechanism?
Alex: I've had too much crazy for one lifetime.
- Permalink: Why did you walk away? Look life is too short. I almost died t...
It's like the computer froze!
- Permalink: It's like the computer froze!
Meredith: So you and Lexie..
Meredith: I mean I'm just saying you and Lexie are a thing now, not just...
Alex: I'm acting like a duck.
Alex: I figure if you walk like a duck and quack like a duck, you eventually start to feel like a duck. And Lexie is nice and normal and healthy. I'm acting like a guy who can stick with nice, normal and healthy.
Meredith: You're becoming a duck.
Alex: I am becoming a duck.
- Permalink: So you and Lexie.. What? I mean I'm just saying you and Lex...
Lexie: The point is - I need to know what we are. What this is.
Alex: We're a thing, yeah we're together. We're a thing. Whatever.
- Permalink: The point is - I need to know what we are. What this is. We'r...
Wanna go upstairs and make-out?
- Permalink: Wanna go upstairs and make-out?
You don't have any fat.
- Permalink: You don't have any fat.