Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Blair: Where's Nelly Yuki?
Penelope: Yale. Where she got in and you didn't. Plus she hates you, remember?
- Permalink: Where's Nelly Yuki? Yale. Where she got in and you didn't. Plu...
As faithful minions through the years, you've each earned a chance to be immortalized as a bridesmaid in my royal wedding. But legally I must warn you not everyone will survive the tryouts.
- Permalink: As faithful minions through the years, you've each earned a chan...
Don't worry, my love. Nobody will get hurt. Not badly.
- Permalink: Don't worry, my love. Nobody will get hurt. Not badly.
Louis: Why do I feel there's a request coming?
Blair: Not a request. A special dispensation.
Louis: For what?
Dorota: Scheming and manipulating.
Blair: Who do you work for? Louis, can't you just turn a blind eye for... let's say twenty-four hours.
Blair: All I'd be doing is spending the day with my former minions. Maybe some light water boarding involved.
- Permalink: Why do I feel there's a request coming? Not a request. A speci...
Dorota: So many minions. How are you ever going to decide?
Blair: Tryouts begin after breakfast.
- Permalink: So many minions. How are you ever going to decide? Tryouts beg...
Serena: When you told me you were pregnant I said that I would be there for you, no matter what, and I haven't been. And I'm sorry.
Blair: Well you had a work crisis.
Serena: Yeah, but the truth is I was jealous.
Blair: Well if it makes you feel better marrying a prince isn't what fairytales would lead you to believe.
Serena: No, that's not what I was jealous about. You're the star of Dan's book.
Blair: Well as I said, it's pure fiction.
- Permalink: When you told me you were pregnant I said that I would be there ...
Eleanor: I have to confess that I may have been the one to put the idea of a contract in Beatrice's head. I was just bragging about you and it didn't matter where you lived. No one can keep you from being your own person. And that is part of why you will be a wonderful mother.
Blair: Thank you for saying that. I know this isn't what you wanted for me. At least not yet.
Eleanor: These things happen when they happen. That's the first lesson of being a parent. Children don't do what you want them to do all the time, when you want them to do it. But you love them anyway.
- Permalink: I have to confess that I may have been the one to put the idea o...
Cyrus: And furthermore it says that if you break any of these rules you face the possibility of losing custody of your child to the royal family.
Blair: What? Wait, that'sâ€”
- Permalink: And furthermore it says that if you break any of these rules you...
Yes. If everyone else is moving on with their lives then I'm ready to do the same. All the way to Monaco. You're my family now, Louis. And I want to be yours. Tell your mother that I'm going to be a Grimaldi and I intend to live like one.
- Permalink: Yes. If everyone else is moving on with their lives then I'm rea...
Blair: I have an idea for you: quit. Your boss is a bitch. Let's go to lunch.
Serena: My job is important to me, B. You have six months to deal with your problem. I have six minutes to deal with mine. Goodbye.
- Permalink: Quit. Your boss is a bitch. Let's go to lunch. My job is impor...
Blair: Thank you for keeping my secret.
Beatrice: What are sisters for.
- Permalink: Thank you for keeping my secret. What are sisters for.
Sophie: Alors. La nouvelle?
Blair: We're going to have a baby.
Eleanor: A baby?! You're still in college!
Cyrus: How wonderful!
Eleanor: Wonderful? It's aâ€” wonderful... surprise. What is the record for youngest grandmother on the Upper East Side? Cyrus, I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to sundown without eating.
Sophie: I am thrilled without reservation! As long as the baby is born after you are married of course. The last thing this family needs is another bastard.
- Permalink: Alors. La nouvelle? We're going to have a baby. A baby?! You...