Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Please take this baby away from me. I'm serious. Take her, Mark. Oh my God. Oh my God. The baby's crack, and she's crack baby.
- Permalink: Please take this baby away from me. I'm serious. Take her, Mark....
Judge: Applicants Grey and Shepherd...
Derek: That'd be us.
Judge: I need to see some ID. OK, this seems to be in order, I'll jump right in. We are here today to participate in a marital union...
Bailey: To celebrate love and happiness and loyalty, and in my opinion, a little bit of magic.
Judge: In the form and regulations of the state of Washington,
Bailey: To bring together two exceptional and beautiful human beings
Judge: Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, join hands, and repeat after me. I, Derek Shepherd...
Derek: I, Derek Shepherd
Arizona: I take you, Calliope Torres to be my wife.
Meredith: For better or for worse in good times and in bad
Callie: I choose you to be the one whom I spend my life
Arizona: I love you.
Callie: I love you.
- Permalink: Applicants Grey and Shepherd... That'd be us. I need to see ...
Arizona: We just need to focus on the big picture, which is you and I are getting married.
Callie: We're getting married.
- Permalink: We just need to focus on the big picture, which is you and I are...
Mark: At least one of my fathers-in-law doesn't hate me.
Mr. Torres: You're Sofia's father. I love Sofia so I'm gonna at least going to try to like you. But, if you call me your father-in-law again, I'll knock you out.
- Permalink: At least one of my fathers-in-law doesn't hate me. You're Sofi...
Callie: So, the table is the altar and the lamp is...
Arizona: Father Brooks.
Mrs. Torres: Your priest?
Callie: Minister. No, he's not Catholic, but he practices at a very big church. It's old and drafty, you'll like it. It's very churchy.
- Permalink: So, the table is the altar and the lamp is... Father Brooks. ...
She could die, and I'll neverâ€”I could miss her whole life.
- Permalink: She could die, and I'll neverâ€”I could miss her whole life.
Callie: I need to see my baby.
Cristina: She's mostly tubes and wires. And she looks more like a chicken than a baby. Like a featherless, beakless chicken. You want to wait until she's cuter.
Callie: You're the worst godmother ever.
Cristina: You picked me.
- Permalink: I need to see my baby. She's mostly tubes and wires. And she...
The baby won't wait. You can pick her up. You can hold the baby. Mark can hold the baby. I can't hold my baby. Don't tell me it's ok.
- Permalink: The baby won't wait. You can pick her up. You can hold the bab...
It's not safe. The last time she was in a car she nearly died. We both nearly died.
- Permalink: It's not safe. The last time she was in a car she nearly died. ...
Callie *singing*: Girl you got me trippin sunshine! God knows you just made my day. Since you came around no i just can't slow down. I wanna see you walking my way.
- Permalink: Girl you got me trippin sunshine! God knows you just made my day...
I'll marry you. Yes. Yes.
- Permalink: I'll marry you. Yes. Yes.
The brain is the human body's most mysterious organ. It learns. It changes. It adapts. It tells us what we see, what we hear. It lets us feel love. I think it holds our soul. And no matter how much research we do, no one can really say how all that delicate grey matter inside our skull works. And, when it's hurt, when the human brain is traumatized, well, that's when it gets even more mysterious.
- Permalink: The brain is the human body's most mysterious organ. It learns....