Callie Torres Quotes
Callie *singing*: Girl you got me trippin sunshine! God knows you just made my day. Since you came around no i just can't slow down. I wanna see you walking my way.
- Permalink: Girl you got me trippin sunshine! God knows you just made my day...
I'll marry you. Yes. Yes.
- Permalink: I'll marry you. Yes. Yes.
The brain is the human body's most mysterious organ. It learns. It changes. It adapts. It tells us what we see, what we hear. It lets us feel love. I think it holds our soul. And no matter how much research we do, no one can really say how all that delicate grey matter inside our skull works. And, when it's hurt, when the human brain is traumatized, well, that's when it gets even more mysterious.
- Permalink: The brain is the human body's most mysterious organ. It learns....
I'm extending an olive branch here. Because I know how annoying I must be to you right now. But since I was four and I got that doll that crap its pants for Christmas, I wanted a kid because, other than cracking bones, this baby's my dream. And I get to be insanely out of my mind happy for my dream, but I'm not discounting your need to vomit over my insanity...
- Permalink: I'm extending an olive branch here. Because I know how annoying...
Ok, you know what, I'm trying to eat, which is more important than it's ever been now because I'm an incubator.
- Permalink: Ok, you know what, I'm trying to eat, which is more important th...
I don't drink chunks. I want my coffee.
- Permalink: I don't drink chunks. I want my coffee.
Wow, she's perky.
- Permalink: Wow, she's perky.
Callie: Kepner, I need you to speak differently.
April: I'm sorry.
Callie: It's your voice. It's a little umâ€”just speak differently.
April: Like with an accent?
- Permalink: Kepner, I need you to speak differently. I'm sorry. It's you...
Tell her I'm not a rat.
- Permalink: Tell her I'm not a rat.
If we're gonna do this whole everybody gets a vote thing, there's gonna be a new system. We'll still each get one vote, but also the baby gets a vote. As I house the baby, I'll be speaking for him slash her. And, since I'll be pushing this baby out of a very small hole in my body, I'll also get an extra-special vagina vote.
- Permalink: If we're gonna do this whole everybody gets a vote thing, there'...
Callie: Does anyone want to argue with my extra special vagina vote?
Mark: No, thank you.
Callie: Good. My votes and I have also decided we want Mark to rub my feet.
Mark:...I'll get the lotion.
- Permalink: Does anyone want to argue with my extra special vagina vote? N...
Sloan: That's my kid in there. I'm a dad. We're parents. A baby!
Callie: Okay, you're in.
Sloan: Should we get married?
Callie: Oh, no. I mean I'm all for raising a baby with you, but there's a line.
- Permalink: That's my kid in there. I'm a dad. We're parents. A baby! Okay...
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...