Callie Torres Quotes
(to Cristina) Hey! This is disturbing. Stop!
- Permalink: Hey! This is disturbing. Stop!
Arizona: You are ruining Africa for me.
Callie: No I'm not.
Arizona: You are.
Callie: Okay fine, I don't want to go to Africa, but I do want to be with you.
Arizona: You stay here and be happy. And I'll go there and be happy.
Callie: If you get on that plane and go without me we are done. Do you hear me? We are over.
Arizona: We are standing in the middle of an airport screaming at each other. We are already over.
- Permalink: You are ruining Africa for me. No I'm not. You are. Oka...
Sloan: Now who am I going to talk to about women?
Callie: You have Derek.
Sloan: He's married and self satisfied it's irritating.
Callie: You could always email.
- Permalink: Now who am I going to talk to about women? You have Derek. ...
Callie: I don't want to go home yet.
Sloan: You want to see us give a lady a really big ass?
Callie: Oh my God yes!
- Permalink: I don't want to go home yet. You want to see us give a lady a...
Callie: This is a party?
Sloan: It's a busy day.
- Permalink: This is a party? It's a busy day.
Callie: Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans.
Sloan: Yeah you do.
- Permalink: Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big ...
Arizona: Mark stares at my boobs when we talk. He starts at my face, but somewhere along the way he gets distracted and ends up at my boobs. I love guys. I love them. But I've tried my whole life to avoid the boob staring guy. Biology even helped me by making me gay. But now, my girlfriend's best friend is that guy. And I don't think I need to apologize for the fact that the only person I want staring at my boobs is you.
Callie: Boobs, really, you're making this about boobs?
Arizona: He stares at them.
Callie: 'Cause their good boobs!
- Permalink: Mark stares at my boobs when we talk. He starts at my face, but ...
If he get's injured this is on you Karev.
- Permalink: If he get's injured this is on you Karev.
Bailey: Give me back my bottle.
Callie: Teddy needs it she's pathetic.
- Permalink: Give me back my bottle. Teddy needs it she's pathetic.
Callie: Look away. Stop staring at her.
Mark: I can't.
- Permalink: Look away. Stop staring at her. I can't.
Arizona: What do you think?
Callie: I think I don't want to live in an Easter basket.
Arizona: I know you really want to live in the bat cave, but meet me half way.
- Permalink: What do you think? I think I don't want to live in an Easter b...
April: House fire? Explosion?
Callie: Act of God. Lightening strike.
- Permalink: House fire? Explosion? Act of God. Lightening strike.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...