Claudia Joy Holden Quotes
Denise: Are you ready?
Claudia Joy: No. You?
Denise: Oh God, no.
Claudia Joy: It's gonna be a hell of a year.
- Permalink: Are you ready? No. You? Oh God, no. It's gonna be a hell o...
I love being an Army wife.
- Permalink: I love being an Army wife.
I know you don't have children. But you should really watch those wildlife documentaries about what happens when you try to come between a mother and her child. It doesn't end well
- Permalink: I know you don't have children. But you should really watch thos...
Forgiveness is the first step.
- Permalink: Forgiveness is the first step.
Pamela: Hey, you guys, Claudia Joy is doing okay, huh? You've gotta admire how she's been handling things, especially with Mrs. Lenore Baker trying to take her down like that.
Roxy: Do you really think she would use what happened against Claudia Joy like that?
Pamela: That's how it works around here sometimes.
Roxy: Well, what do we do?
Denise: We stick together. We support Claudia Joy, no matter what.
Roxy: We deep fry Lenore Baker and serve her up with a side of hush puppies!
- Permalink: Hey, you guys, Claudia Joy is doing okay, huh? You've gotta admi...
Claudia Joy: I'm impressed.
Pamela: I'm jealous.
Denise: I'm speechless.
Roland: I'm not here. Please leave a message.
- Permalink: I'm impressed. I'm jealous. I'm speechless. I'm not here. ...
Claudia Joy: Why did you go into that bar, Amanda?
Amanda: For you, Mom.
- Permalink: Why did you go into that bar, Amanda? For you, Mom.
Claudia Joy: (to Betty) When is your surgery?
Roxy: She's not having it.
Claudia Joy: Why not?
Roxy: She's short three grand. I keep telling her to sell the Hump Bar, but she won't.
Betty: This place has been truer to me than any man I've ever been with, Roxy. I can't sell it. It's better we just go out together.
Claudia Joy: There has to be something we can do.
Betty: Forget it. I mean, who needs surgery? It's like putting lipstick on a pig.
- Permalink: (to Betty) When is your surgery? She's not having it. Why n...
Claudia Joy: UVA doesn't know how lucky they are.
Claudia Joy: Why? Because they're getting the best Political Science major they'll ever have.
Amanda: Mom, don't exaggerate.
Claudia Joy: I'm not. I'm serious. I can see the woman you're going to be. You haven't caught sight of her yet, but she's just around the corner. And I'm damn glad that test was negative.
- Permalink: UVA doesn't know how lucky they are. Why? Why? Because they...