Gob Bluth Quotes
Michael: How is he, doctor?
Doctor: It, uh, it looks like he's dead.
Lucille: Oh, my God!
Gob: Oh, little guy ... the tears aren't coming. The tears just aren't coming.
- Permalink: How is he, doctor? It, uh, it looks like he's dead. Oh, my G...
The zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. Sick of playing second fiddle. Always third in line for everything. Tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.
- Permalink: The zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstb...
Kitty: Gob, this is your time. With my help, knowing what I know, we could take over the Bluth Company together.
Gob: Wow, this is a side of you I'd never noticed before. Have they always been that big?
- Permalink: Gob, this is your time. With my help, knowing what I know, we co...
Michael: I might not be the best witness either. I got a phone call from Kitty this morning.
Barry: Your secretary?
George Sr.: My secretary.
Michael: She says that she's got some evidence, and she's threatening to bring down the company unless we meet her demands.
Gob: Oh, that is just great. Now, I'm expected to climb back on top of Kitty and do my thing again. I mean, this family runs into problems and it's "Oh, let's have Gob (bleep) our way out of it."
- Permalink: I might not be the best witness either. I got a phone call from ...
Lindsay: Is that a shot at me?
Lindsay: Because, for your information, I have a job.
Michael: Really? What kind of job?
Michael: Gob's not on board.
- Permalink: Is that a shot at me? Probably. Because, for your informati...
I'm in charge now. I speak for this family. I mean ... I could if you wanted me to. I'd rather not, obviously. Don't know what I'd say. Why do I have to be the one? I don't need this. Why does this have to become my problem? No, I'm out. Forget it. Find somebody else. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of doing everything for this family.
- Permalink: I'm in charge now. I speak for this family. I mean ... I could i...
Gob: Oh. Good. Well, I'll start my own business. How hard can it be? (Buzzes) Bzz! We'll see who brings in more honey. (Buzzes and walks off)
Michael: He's thinking about bees again.
- Permalink: Oh. Good. Well, I'll start my own business. How hard can it be? ...
Gob: Don't you worry. It'll take a lot more than a heart attack to kill that old bear. (starts sobbing) Old bear! He likes the honey! He never got a chance to see my bee business take off.
Michael: C'mon now. Dad's gonna be around another thirty years, Gob. Your business, uh, might not.
Gob: You're a good brother, Michael. Heart attack never stopped old big bear!
- Permalink: Don't you worry. It'll take a lot more than a heart attack to ki...
George Michael: You know, say what you will about America. Thirteen bucks still gets you a hell of a lot of mice.
Gob: Who said anything bad about America?
- Permalink: You know, say what you will about America. Thirteen bucks still ...
George Michael: There are certain things that I can talk to you about that I can't really with my dad, like, uh ... were-were you ever awkward around girls?
Gob: What do you mean? Like if there were three of us and I didn't know where to start? No, I think I did pretty well. Not a lot of complaints, if you know what I mean. At least not from the girl.
- Permalink: There are certain things that I can talk to you about that I can...
Gob: What do you use for misdirection?
Gob: Yeah, I mean if you're so good at magic, what did you have them looking at to divert their attention?
Lindsay: I don't know. My ass.
Gob: My ass. You're lying.
- Permalink: What do you use for misdirection? Misdirection? Yeah, I mean...
Michael: I gave you permission to use the yacht. You blew it up.
Gob: Yeah, well, if you give someone permission to use a tissue, you can't be upset if they blow their nose. Right? I mean ...
- Permalink: I gave you permission to use the yacht. You blew it up. Yeah, ...
(holding stuffed animals) These are my awards, Mother. From Army. The seal is for marksmanship, and the gorilla is for sand racing. Now if you'll excuse me, they're putting me in something called Hero Squad.Buster
- Permalink: These are my awards, Mother. From Army. The seal is for marksman...
Oh, mercy me! I forgot that we were in the colonies.Mrs. Featherbottom
- Permalink: Oh, mercy me! I forgot that we were in the colonies.