Izzie Stevens Quotes
Cristina: You will marry... general surgery. Or, you know, okay, perhaps neuro. But you, you are nowhere near hardcore enough to commit to cardio.
Izzie: So you are telling me to... stop flirting with your husband. Haha, I get it. Thatâ€™s cute. But if youâ€™re going to ask me a favor... insulting my personal life is probably not a great tactic.
Cristina: No, no, wait, I am not talking about your sex life. I could not care less about your sex life. Itâ€™s a skydiver. Izzie. A skydiver.
Izzie: Oh yeah, sounds real cool. Enjoy.
- Permalink: You will marry... general surgery. Or, you know, okay, perhaps ...
George: Did you only shave one leg?
Izzie: (starts crying) I know, I'm sorry!!!
- Permalink: Did you only shave one leg? (starts crying) I know, I'm sorry...
Cristina: What are we looking at?
Izzie: Meredith put her Mom in a baggie and brought her to work.
Meredith: I had to get her out of my closet, she was haunting me.
Alex: Now sheâ€™s haunting us all.
- Permalink: What are we looking at? Meredith put her Mom in a baggie and ...
Callie... Callie wait, please, wait. I'm sorry about the cafeteria. I didn't think you wanted to talk to me. I thought you wanted to kill me. I'm sorry about everything... with George, I... I'm really sorry. I feel terrible.
- Permalink: Callie... Callie wait, please, wait. I'm sorry about the cafete...
Izzie: No, shes saving all her rage and bloodshed for me. And she's gonna kill me in the cafeteria at lunch.
George: No she wouldn't.
Izzie: She breaks bones for a living George, she's crazy!
George: No shes not crazy.
Izzie: Well she is if she thinks I'm not gonna put up a fight.
- Permalink: No, shes saving all her rage and bloodshed for me. And she's go...
Izzie: Callie! Hey. Hi.
Callie: We have to talk.
Izzie: Okay. Umm, about?
Callie: George told me.
Izzie: He told you.
Callie: Everything. Cafeteria, Noon, You and me. Be There.
- Permalink: Callie! Hey. Hi. We have to talk. Okay. Umm, about? Georg...
Now I know charting doesn't seem as exciting as surgery, but it is as important. Believe me when I tell you, penmanship saves lives! Is that a 7, or is that a 9? If I have to ask myself that in the middle of an emergency, your patient is dead. You killed him. With your handwriting. Think about that!
- Permalink: Now I know charting doesn't seem as exciting as surgery, but it...
Penmanship saves lives!
- Permalink: Penmanship saves lives!
Charlie, the truth is you were a bastard. You were, you were mean and stubborn and just a bastard. But you were a bastard who knew what you wanted and you stuck to your guns and you proved that if you want something badly enough, if you're determined enough and appreciative enough eventually it will happen. It will, that gives me hope so thanks for that. Good bye, Charlie.
- Permalink: Charlie, the truth is you were a bastard. You were, you were me...
George! It's really old guy! We could bring a marching band in here and he wouldn't know the difference!
- Permalink: George! It's really old guy! We could bring a marching band in ...
Just because people do horrible things... it doesnâ€™t always mean they are horrible people.
- Permalink: Just because people do horrible things... it doesnâ€™t always m...
He loves me too.
- Permalink: He loves me too.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...