Jack Hodgins Quotes
Cam: What the hell is it?
Hodgins: Wow. It's some kind of organism, anchored to the bone. Interesting.
Cam: Alien sea life hitchhikes in on a slave ship, and that's all you can say, interesting?
Brennan: I think in this context, interesting is a way of acknowledging life-forms beyond Dr. Hodgins' expertise.
Hodgins: Temporary condition, I assure you.
- Permalink: What the hell is it? Wow. It's some kind of organism, anchored...
Brennan: Dr. Hodgins, would you come over here and be a corpse?
Angela: (to Brennan) Sweetie, y-you do mean pretend to be a corpse, right? 'Cause the way you're holding that knife, you're looking a little slashery.
- Permalink: Dr. Hodgins, would you come over here and be a corpse? Yeah. ...
Cam: I just assumed that when you guys got back from your trip you'd be a real couple.
Brennan: We were never a couple.
Clark: Dr. Saroyan, you assured me that you would try to keep this work place professional.
Cam: And I will, Dr. Edison.
Angela: (ignoring Clark) No, no, no. You were a couple. You just weren't having sex. (Clark moans) Were you jealous?
Brennan: Of course not. I'm happy for Booth, why would I be jealous?
Clark: Because it's obvious you and Agent Booth were attracted to each other. I mean, a blind man can see that. I just couldn't understand why you two just didn't rip each other's clothes off. I mean, just get all butt-naked and (realizing what he just said) Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Ah, I'm, I'm sorry, I-it just popped out, okay? You guys weren't focusing.
Hodgins: Dude, a little self control.
- Permalink: I just assumed that when you guys got back from your trip you'd ...
Cam: So, what was it like to meet Hannah?
Brennan: Oh, she seems very pleasant, and attractive. Her face fits comfortably within the golden ratio.
Hodgins: So you guys did math together?
- Permalink: So, what was it like to meet Hannah? Oh, she seems … very...
(Angela walks into Hodgins' lab.)
Angela: Okay, that's gross.
Hodgins: Vacuuming their noses, or what used to be their noses. It's fun. Want to help?
Angela: You are not playing with our children without supervision.
- Permalink: Okay, that's gross. Vacuuming their noses, or what used to be ...
Hodgins: (about the suspect) She denies going to the park, but Booth doesn't believe her.
Cam: And if she's lying, the tread should contain insect and plant matter that could place here there.
Hodgins: Yeah, exactly. You know, you could be my lovely assistant.
Cam: Yes, but since I'm your boss, you're my lovely assistant.
- Permalink: She denies going to the park, but Booth doesn't believe her. A...
Angela: Do you ever wonder what happened to us? (pause) On the day we broke up?
Hodgins: Yeah, every day. I run through that conversation, word for word.
Angela: Me too.
Hodgins: You said, "All you had to do was trust me."
Angela: And you said, "Hey, you're the one who's leaving."
Hodgins: And then you said, "You're the one that isn't stopping me."
Angela: And I left.
Angela: I wish I hadn't.
Hodgins: The biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you.
- Permalink: Do you ever wonder what happened to us? On the day we broke up?...
Hodgins: You know you get very bossy when you don't have flesh to play with?
Cam: I am the boss.
- Permalink: You know you get very bossy when you don't have flesh to play wi...
Angela: I'd- I'd like to know if Wendell is alright.
Hodgins: He's doing much better than I did after we broke up.
Angela: Well I don't want to be the kind of person who leaves this, string of good-hearted guys behind her, you know?
Hodgins: Ange, we broke up, you know? You did not dump me, and Wendell is fine. And I gotta tell you, I think, I think you left him in- in better shape than you found him.
Angela: I don't know about that, I mean, I'm pretty sure he was born that way.
Hodgins: Still, he is better for having known you, Angela.
Angela: How can you be sure?
Hodgins: Because I've been there.
- Permalink: I'd- I'd like to know if Wendell is alright. He's doing much b...
Hodgins: I identified the blue substance on his bones as a polymer. A paint or a rubber, maybe dye. That's why I'd like to go searching for rat poop.
Cam: Of course you'd like that.
- Permalink: I identified the blue substance on his bones as a polymer. A pai...
Cam: What do you know? King of the lab!
Hodgins: Wow! that's a first! Usually I have to say it.
Cam: Yeah, but I wanted to hear how it sounded with a touch of modesty.
- Permalink: What do you know? King of the lab! Wow! that's a first! Usuall...
What are you, some kind of Persian ninja?
- Permalink: What are you, some kind of Persian ninja?
Seriously, you didn't know how that was gonna end?Booth
- Permalink: Seriously, you didn't know how that was gonna end?
Booth: Come on Bones, you don't believe that there are other real life forms out there?
Bones: Well the ... probability is very high, but any alien visiting this planet would have sufficient intelligence not to die in the middle of the desert.
- Permalink: Come on Bones, you don't believe that there are other real life ...