Detective Jane Rizzoli Quotes
Raising my mother's a lot harder than I thought.
- Permalink: Raising my mother's a lot harder than I thought.
Angela: You could always take care of yourself, Jane. Go ahead, go knock 'em dead.
Jane: I'm a homicide detective, Ma. They're already dead.
- Permalink: I'm a homicide detective, Ma. They're already dead.
What am I supposed to do all day, lay here and dream about a world without salad.
Remember when I spilled motor oil on my Communion dress. When you were done with it it looked like new.
She seems alright. Helpful. Least likely to leave Cheetos crumbs on the keyboard.
You'll figure out that book before you figure out my mother.
- Permalink: You'll figure out that book before you figure out my mother.
Jane: I just don't want you to…
Maura: I know, screw up a relationship with the first guy I like who doesn't want to kill me.
- Permalink: I just don't want you to…
Because if Alan snuck up on this woman with a knife and she caught him, she'd kick his ass.
Korsak: I know he's in my thoughts, he's in my heart and some people would say he's in this room but detective Barry Frost isn't sitting here.
Jane: It's just a chair.
- Permalink: It's just a chair.
Latin card and a metaphor plant? He could be your soulmate or your clone.
Maura: And when I look at him I picture us having sex, if you get my drift?
Jane: It'd be impossible not to.
- Permalink: It'd be impossible not to.
You have motive, access, and your alibi is not only flimsy it's kind of pretentious.