Kate Beckett Quotes
Privacy ends when murder begins.
- Permalink: Privacy ends when murder begins.
Beckett: I was hoping for something more romantic and less Hobbity.
Castle: Why does everyone always think those two are mutually exclusive?
- Permalink: Why does everyone always think those two are mutually exclusive?
Castle: You see, I'm honoring you by inviting you into my territory and Linus is part of that territory.
Beckett: And if you want to be invited into my territory again, you should probably rethink that.
Beckett: There's been a murder.
Castle: Yeah, of Linus' feelings.
- Permalink: Yeah, of Linus' feelings.
Beckett: She's practically family. I care about her too.
Castle: You're pretty great, you know that?
- Permalink: You're pretty great, you know that?
Because when I was a little girl imaging my wedding day, being stuck in a small tin can with a thousand tons of rocket fuel strapped to my ass was exactly what I had in mind.
I am not getting married in space.
- Permalink: I am not getting married in space.
Beckett: What was that?
Castle: If I had to guess I'd say something bad.
- Permalink: If I had to guess I'd say something bad.
Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go home and wallow in what is perhaps the most disappointing day of my crime solving career.Castle
Castle, these monks took vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience. I don't see them trying to take over the world.
Castle: What are you doing?
Beckett: Making stuff up. Just like you do.
- Permalink: Making stuff up. Just like you do.
Castle: Might I suggest a sacrificial altar?
Beckett: No you may not.
- Permalink: No you may not.