Marge Simpson Quotes
Homer: Marge, did you replace our regular mirror with a magical mirror from a mystical salesman at a weird store that if we went back to find it it wouldn't be there anymore?
- Permalink: AAAAHHH!!
Homer: Marge, who would give up eating steak in the matrix to go slurp goo in Zion?
Marge: We don't have that movie here.
- Permalink: We don't have that movie here.
Marge:You can live with your no good son.
Bart: Hey, what did I do?
Marge: Nothing for thirty years. You're perfect for each other.
- Permalink: Nothing for thirty years. You're perfect for each other.
Homer: I am as healthy as a horse.
Marge: Horses only live thirty years.
- Permalink: Horses only live thirty years.
Bart's usually first in line for taco night, but now he's muy tarde. Is it alright to say tarde?
Homer: Pressure is how you make your beloved diamonds, Marge.
Marge: I don't have any diamonds.
Homer: Quit pressuring me!
- Permalink: Quit pressuring me!
Marge: Don't you think the parts that aren't evil, are a little...pretentious.
Bart: Absolutely...we're talking about Lisa, right?
- Permalink: Absolutely...we're talking about Lisa, right?
Lisa: How does this mean anything when everyone's forced to do it?
Marge: What did I say about pointing out the meaninglessness of things?
Lisa: Not to.
- Permalink: Not to.
I'm afraid wives don't make passes at husbands who wear those glasses.
- Permalink: I'm afraid wives don't make passes at husbands who wear those glasses.