Penny: Okay, I don't think Meryl Streep ever had to say (deep voice): "Must keep gorilla hands from killing again."
Raj: If she did, it would be amazing. That woman can do no wrong.
- Permalink: If she did, it would be amazing. That woman can do no wrong.
Sheldon: No, I've changed. Like the frog who's put in a pot of water that's heated so gradually he doesn't realize he's boiling to death.
Penny: Or you're the frog who's been kissed by a princess and turned into a prince.
Leonard: Or, you're just a tall, annoying frog.
- Permalink: Or, you're just a tall, annoying frog.
Sheldon: I have spent years turning this lump of clay into an acceptable conduit for my will, and then you came along and reshaped him, with your newfangled ideas and your fancy genitals.
Penny: Are you gonna let him talk to me like this?
Leonard: "Fancy" sounds like a compliment.
- Permalink: "Fancy" sounds like a compliment.
Leonard: Waah. I don't want a table!
- Permalink: Waah. I don't want a table!
Leonard: In fact, if you want, we can do it right here on Sheldon's spot.
Penny: That is the least sexy thing anyone's ever said to me.
- Permalink: That is the least sexy thing anyone's ever said to me.
Leonard: Plus, I'm not sure it's a great idea to take Penny to where wine comes from. [chuckles] What? It's a joke. Oh, come on. We bust on each other. I wear dorky glasses, you might have a problem -- it's all for laughs.
Penny: That would really piss me off if I didn't have a buzz going on.
- Permalink: That would really piss me off if I didn't have a buzz going on.
Penny: Okay, sex is not what makes you a grown-up.
Bernadette: Yeah, or you'd be the oldest one here.
Penny: Really? Is that how you talk to your mother?
- Permalink: Really? Is that how you talk to your mother?
Penny: I can't believe Leonard is spending hundred of dollars on scalped tickets.
Amy: Last week, you spent that on a little dress.
Penny: Yeah, but those tickets only get him into Comic-Con. That dress gets me into anywhere I want.
Leonard: Look, if you want to break up, just say it.
Leonard: No, no, no, I take it back, don't say it. Just hate me but stay with me. It worked for my parents.
Penny: Listen. I don't want to break up with you.
- Permalink: Listen. I don't want to break up with you.