Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Owen: Leave it right where it is! You get stabbed in the chest, you're lucky enough to still be breathing. You leave the knife in, at least until you figure out what's going on inside. Leave it in!
Cristina: Take it out!
Richard: Leave it in!
- Permalink: Leave it right where it is! You get stabbed in the chest, you're...
Richard: Am I to understand you stole these traumas from Mercy West.
Miranda: I don't know what'cha talkin' about.
Richard: Good job. 'Cause now it's personal.
- Permalink: Am I to understand you stole these traumas from Mercy West. I ...
Richard: With a pen!? You trach'd this guy with an ink pen?
Cristina: Pen? Trach? Hot!
- Permalink: With a pen!? You trach'd this guy with an ink pen? So? Pen? ...
Richard: I also heard a story that you constructed an O.R. table from an exploded Humvee in the middle of the desert, is that true?
Owen: Well, you have to be innovative in the middle of the desert.
Richard: You have to be innovative everywhere. How would you like a job, Dr. Hunt?
Owen: I... appreciate the offer, but I have to go back to the sand pit. Finish my tour.
- Permalink: I also heard a story that you constructed an O.R. table from an ...
The surgical training protocol is officially being changed, people. The bar has been raised. Consider yourselves on notice.
- Permalink: The surgical training protocol is officially being changed, peop...
We're sloppy, just like everybody else. We've been resting on our laurels. You have all been failing. Failing to take initiative. Failing to ask tough questions. Failing to practice your skills. Failing to give opportunity TO practice skills. And I let it happen. So you have not failed. We have failed. Well, it stops, and it stops now.
- Permalink: We're sloppy, just like everybody else. We've been resting on ou...
Meredith: What happened!?
Cristina: A bus in front of him hit a telephone pole. He tried to swerve and miss it, but ...
Meredith: How bad is it?
Richard: Meredith -
Cristina: Meredith, you're gonna have to be strong.
- Permalink: What happened!? A bus in front of him hit a telephone pole. He...
George: That's not a typo sir, that's a wink.
Richard: Well, that's a semi-colon and a closed parentheses.
George: Turn it sideways.
Richard: Well what the hell does this mean?
George: She's flirting, sir.
Richard: Oh... oh, that's good!
- Permalink: That's not a typo sir, that's a wink. Well, that's a semi-col...
George: Tomorrow's board and Dr. Tapley's echo. Hahn is seeing him now.
Richard: What are doing with Baileys child?
George: Dr. Bailey and I are in love. I will be heading back to Vegas with her as soon as my divorce with Dr. Torres is final.
Richard: We need to write Adele again. She replied to my email but all she sent was a typo. She's no better at this than I am.
- Permalink: Tomorrow's board and Dr. Tapley's echo. Hahn is seeing him now....
Richard: Going through all the forms I noticed you didn't hand yours in.
Christina: No sir.
Richard: I need you to. The hospital is still liable even though Dr. Burke isn't here.
Christina: There my sexual relationship. Preston Burke. On paper. Satisfied?
- Permalink: Going through all the forms I noticed you didn't hand yours in....
Richard: Alright, Dr. Bailey, I get the joke.
Miranda: See this is a joke to you. I am a single woman. I've been a single woman for some time now, but the very idea that I could have a sexual encounter - a consensual sexual encounter - is a joke to you!
Richard: Dr. Bailey, I...
Miranda: So much so that you would single me out of this entire hospital as the one person who couldn't interest a person of the opposite sex... it's ... it's ... just...
Adele: It's harassment.
Miranda: (slaps Richard's shoulder) Just shame on you sir!
- Permalink: Alright, Dr. Bailey, I get the joke. See this is a joke to yo...
Miranda: Just wanted to drop off the form myself... answer any questions you might have.
Richard: There are interns on this form.
Miranda: Mmm hmm. I require the energy of youth. Dr. Shepherd was a moment of weakness for both of us.
Richard: Dr. Sloan?
Miranda: Oh that was many moments. On call rooms. It was... very hot.
- Permalink: Just wanted to drop off the form myself... answer any questions...