Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
God made you short. Who made you quiet?
- Permalink: God made you short. Who made you quiet?
Make sure you're a shark, but not a minnow.
- Permalink: Make sure you're a shark, but not a minnow.
Did you promise him you'll try or did you promise him he'll walk? Arrogant...
- Permalink: Did you promise him you'll try or did you promise him he'll walk...
The biggest influences in your life are sitting around you, right now.
- Permalink: The biggest influences in your life are sitting around you, righ...
I am 45 days sober today. I am Richard and I am a grateful and recovering alcoholic.
- Permalink: I am 45 days sober today. I am Richard and I am a grateful and r...
Drinking feels a little bit like all I have left.Chief
- Permalink: Drinking feels a little bit like all I have left.
Bailey: I'm going to say a name and then you are going to tell me that you are not having an affair with her... Izzie Stevens.
Chief: What? (starts laughing)
Bailey: That's why you ignored the DNR, that's why you fired her, that's why the two of you were in your office screaming at each other. It is not funny. That girl has cancer, and a husband, and... yeah okay I know it's none of my business but it's now affecting people's lives.
- Permalink: I'm going to say a name and then you are going to tell me that y...
Richard: Maybe I can help.
Arizona: No, no you can't. Because as long as you're standing there breathing over my shoulder, I feel like I'm operating on a stack of dollar bills, 25 million dollar bills, and what I need to be invested in right now is this kid, so please, get the hell out of my O.R.
- Permalink: Maybe I can help. No, no you can't. Because as long as you're ...
Derek: We can't keep doing this Richard. I'm tired of fighting you. Let's try and put this behind us and move on. I can if you can.
Richard: You're fired. Immediately. Get the hell out of my hospital.
Derek: Go home, sleep on it. We'll talk more tomorrow.
- Permalink: We can't keep doing this Richard. I'm tired of fighting you. Let...
Arizona: No, no, whoa whoa whoa whoa!
Richard: Dr. Robbins!
Arizona: I said no! Dr. Shepherd is operating on the inside of a man's spinal chord right now. Even the most minor disturbance could cause him to make a mistake on that patient- a patient who happens to work here, and whose life I personally would like to see Dr. Shepherd save. So no... you don't get to go in there and be a bully. Not today chief, not on my watch.
- Permalink: No, no, whoa whoa whoa whoa! Move! No! Dr. Robbins! I sa...
Callie: Chief. Are you ok?
Richard: I have responsibilities. To make this hospital the best medical facility it could be. To repair what I have broken, even if it was 20 years ago. If I am now the bad guy, if I am now the villain here. Well, so be it.
Callie: This must be so hard for you.
Richard: Thanks Torres.
Callie: I was, I was gonna...I was... But, I'm gonna go. So, you take care ok.
Richard: Go see HR tomorrow. Tell them you're an attending at Seattle Grace Hospital and you want a new badge. And, take some of these danish home. They'll just go to waste.
- Permalink: Chief. Are you ok? I have responsibilities. To make this hospi...
Richard: Now's not the time, Yang.
Cristina: I have good hands. They're fast. They're dextrous. They were made to throw ties, and do complex procedures. These hands were made for surgery. Today they should have been deep inside a heart saving a life. Instead, they removed a tick, and pumped a penis.
Richard: What's your point?
Cristina: My point? You know what, you should cut me.
Cristina: From the program. You have to make more cuts, and I should go. Cause if you can't give me a brilliant cardiothoracic attending whose willing to teach me, then I can't get what I need from this hospital. Everyone is scared of losing their job, and so am I. But, if I can't learn. If I can't use my gift, then I... I guess that scares me more. That's my point Sir.
- Permalink: Sir. Now's not the time, Yang. I have good hands. They're fa...