Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Sweets: Do you miss anything about the alternative life you experienced while in a coma?
Booth: (thoughtful) Yeah... (smiles) The clothes. Hm. I miss those clothes, they were great clothes.
- Permalink: Do you miss anything about the alternative life you experienced ...
Camille: The things that make you a great cop have nothing to do with the socks. What's really on your mind?
Booth: All right. Um, that uh, place that I went to, you know, in my coma dream.
Booth: It was just, Bones and I, it was so real.
Camille: You're in love with Dr. Brennan. (Booth stares at her, she smiles)
Booth: What I'm wondering is, am I the same guy?
Camille: Uhh ... sweet, kickass, FBI murder solver with hard fists and a lion heart?
Booth: Uh huh.
Camille: Yep, you're still him.
- Permalink: The things that make you a great cop have nothing to do with the...
Cam: You and Brennan, you're gonna have a baby?
Booth: She told you?
Cam: She told everyone, it's probably on the news by now.
Booth: I'm just donating.
Cam: So, you decided?
Booth: No! No! I am deciding, i-n-g -ing.
Cam: I know you, Seeley. You're gonna do it. You wanna do it without really doing it, but it's still doing it even if you're not ... doing it the way it should be done.
Booth: She wants a kid, okay? It'll make her more personable with people.
Cam: And what will it do for you?
Booth: She'll get what she wanted.
Cam: A piece of you?
- Permalink: You and Brennan, you're gonna have a baby? She told you? She...
Booth: (referring to the body) Looks like a purple Smurf.
Brennan: Pelvic bone indicates a male.
Booth: Like a rubber, purple, Smurf.
- Permalink: (referring to the body) Looks like a purple Smurf. Pelvic bone...
Booth: You really liked holding that kid didn't you?
Brennan: Yeah. I've been thinking about how exciting it would be to expose my own child to early pattern recognition.
Booth: You know they like singing and uh, when you make funny faces at 'em too.
Brennan: Yeah of course. I-I will make a diverse schedule.
- Permalink: You really liked holding that kid didn't you? Yeah. I've been ...
Cam: Professor Twardosh was not Beaver's sex partner.
Booth: Okay, did anyone think that? Honestly. Because, I did not.
Brennan: Booth believes that the cringe factor was too high, even though cringe factor is not a valid mathematical construct.
Booth: Believe me, it is.
- Permalink: Professor Twardosh was not Beaver's sex partner. Okay, did any...
Booth: (arriving at the animal park with Brennan) I was here last weekend with Parker. They got monkeys swingin' free -- right over there! You think we have time?
Bones: Booth, we are here to recover a set of remains.
Booth: Come on Bones, you gotta take time to smell the primates.
Bones: Why? They're malodorous and they throw their excrement.
- Permalink: (arriving at the animal park with Brennan) I was here last weeke...
Booth: Did you know that giraffes can weigh up to two tons?
Bones: Yes. Everyone knows that.
Booth: And they sleep less than two hours a day.
Bones: That I did not know.
Booth: Yes! Pinky stumps The Brain!
- Permalink: Did you know that giraffes can weigh up to two tons? Yes. Ever...
Booth: So he was killed around that area with something like that thing.
Brennan: That is very imprecise.
Booth: Works for me
- Permalink: So he was killed around that area with something like that thing...
Brennan: (searching for remains) According to my GPS it's about where Texas turns into Oklahoma.
Booth: Oh, great. Right in the middle of a jurisdictional pissing contest.
- Permalink: (searching for remains) According to my GPS it's about where Tex...
Booth: Bones, what are you doing in the ice?
Brennan: Well I get nervous when you fall down and don't get up.
- Permalink: Bones, what are you doing in the ice? Well I get nervous when ...
Agent Perotta: So where did you go after the game?
Booth: Uh Bones drove me and Wendell to the hospital.
Agent Perotta: So no alibi that night or the next?
Booth: Bones and I are just partners.
Agent Perotta: Okay, now you're answering questions I had no intention of asking.
- Permalink: So where did you go after the game? Uh Bones drove me and Wend...