Seeley Booth Quotes
Brennan: (referring to Booth scratching his cast) It's kind of gross what you're doing.
Booth: Gross? You've got your finger in some guy's maxillary orbit.
Brennan: I don't think there's anything else to be learned here so, let's get this popsicle back to the lab.
Booth: Hey! Look at that. (chuckles) Bones, you made a joke.
Brennan: I can be quite amusing.
- Permalink: (referring to Booth scratching his cast) It's kind of gross what...
Sweets: Underneath your affable exterior, is a deep reservoir of rage ... my question is: You always have that under control?
Booth: You know if I didn't you'd be dead right now instead of just wincing.
Sweets: I'm not wincing.
Booth: Don't ever bring my old man up again. (Booth turns around and leaves the room.)
Sweets: Rats, I winced!
- Permalink: You always have that under control? You know if I didn't you'd...
Bones: Booth you're sitting on my clothes.
Booth: I'm sorry but it's kinda tight in here.
Bones: Which is why you shouldn't throw your underwear on the floor.
Booth: They fell.
Bones: N- Don't blame gravity for lack of tidiness.
Cam: (from the webcam) Is there only one bed there?
- Permalink: Booth you're sitting on my clothes. I'm sorry but it's kinda t...
Booth: (to Richard King's daughter - the murderer) You paid a hundred bucks to somebody else to do it for you. Someone by the name of Dakota Shierkoff?
Richard King: (shocked) Oh my God.
Booth: Yeah, I think it's a stupid name too
- Permalink: (to Richard King's daughter - the murderer) You paid a hundred b...
Booth: You know Bones, it's tough being a father.
Bones: Parker will be fine, peer groups and random environmental factors are far more important than family.
Booth: How is that a good thing?
- Permalink: You know Bones, it's tough being a father. Parker will be fine...
Booth: You don't think that I'm a lousy dad for not sending my son to private school?
Sweets: No. But you'd be a lousy father if you didn't torture yourself about it.
- Permalink: You don't think that I'm a lousy dad for not sending my son to p...