Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Booth: (referring to the body) Looks like a purple Smurf.
Brennan: Pelvic bone indicates a male.
Booth: Like a rubber, purple, Smurf.
- Permalink: (referring to the body) Looks like a purple Smurf. Pelvic bone...
Booth: You really liked holding that kid didn't you?
Brennan: Yeah. I've been thinking about how exciting it would be to expose my own child to early pattern recognition.
Booth: You know they like singing and uh, when you make funny faces at 'em too.
Brennan: Yeah of course. I-I will make a diverse schedule.
- Permalink: You really liked holding that kid didn't you? Yeah. I've been ...
Cam: Professor Twardosh was not Beaver's sex partner.
Booth: Okay, did anyone think that? Honestly. Because, I did not.
Brennan: Booth believes that the cringe factor was too high, even though cringe factor is not a valid mathematical construct.
Booth: Believe me, it is.
- Permalink: Professor Twardosh was not Beaver's sex partner. Okay, did any...
Booth: (arriving at the animal park with Brennan) I was here last weekend with Parker. They got monkeys swingin' free -- right over there! You think we have time?
Bones: Booth, we are here to recover a set of remains.
Booth: Come on Bones, you gotta take time to smell the primates.
Bones: Why? They're malodorous and they throw their excrement.
- Permalink: (arriving at the animal park with Brennan) I was here last weeke...
Booth: Did you know that giraffes can weigh up to two tons?
Bones: Yes. Everyone knows that.
Booth: And they sleep less than two hours a day.
Bones: That I did not know.
Booth: Yes! Pinky stumps The Brain!
- Permalink: Did you know that giraffes can weigh up to two tons? Yes. Ever...
Booth: So he was killed around that area with something like that thing.
Brennan: That is very imprecise.
Booth: Works for me
- Permalink: So he was killed around that area with something like that thing...
Brennan: (searching for remains) According to my GPS it's about where Texas turns into Oklahoma.
Booth: Oh, great. Right in the middle of a jurisdictional pissing contest.
- Permalink: (searching for remains) According to my GPS it's about where Tex...
Booth: Bones, what are you doing in the ice?
Brennan: Well I get nervous when you fall down and don't get up.
- Permalink: Bones, what are you doing in the ice? Well I get nervous when ...
Agent Perotta: So where did you go after the game?
Booth: Uh Bones drove me and Wendell to the hospital.
Agent Perotta: So no alibi that night or the next?
Booth: Bones and I are just partners.
Agent Perotta: Okay, now you're answering questions I had no intention of asking.
- Permalink: So where did you go after the game? Uh Bones drove me and Wend...
Brennan: (referring to Booth scratching his cast) It's kind of gross what you're doing.
Booth: Gross? You've got your finger in some guy's maxillary orbit.
Brennan: I don't think there's anything else to be learned here so, let's get this popsicle back to the lab.
Booth: Hey! Look at that. (chuckles) Bones, you made a joke.
Brennan: I can be quite amusing.
- Permalink: (referring to Booth scratching his cast) It's kind of gross what...
Sweets: Underneath your affable exterior, is a deep reservoir of rage ... my question is: You always have that under control?
Booth: You know if I didn't you'd be dead right now instead of just wincing.
Sweets: I'm not wincing.
Booth: Don't ever bring my old man up again. (Booth turns around and leaves the room.)
Sweets: Rats, I winced!
- Permalink: You always have that under control? You know if I didn't you'd...
Bones: Booth you're sitting on my clothes.
Booth: I'm sorry but it's kinda tight in here.
Bones: Which is why you shouldn't throw your underwear on the floor.
Booth: They fell.
Bones: N- Don't blame gravity for lack of tidiness.
Cam: (from the webcam) Is there only one bed there?
- Permalink: Booth you're sitting on my clothes. I'm sorry but it's kinda t...