Seeley Booth Quotes
Bones: Do I have to do anything special when it ends?
Bones: Why not?
Booth: Because it's never gonna end, Bones. It's always gonna be just like this. Just like this.
- Permalink: Do I have to do anything special when it ends? No. Why not? ...
Brennan: Something is bugging me.
Booth: Yeah me too. There's a human skull in my living room.
- Permalink: Something is bugging me. Yeah me too. There's a human skull i...
OK. Take a hike bug boy.
- Permalink: OK. Take a hike bug boy.
Booth: Once you start with the math you don't stop, right?
Bones: I think everyone's like that, don't you?
Booth: Yeah, I think so, definitely. Go math! Math people forever, right?
- Permalink: Once you start with the math you don't stop, right? I think ev...
Bones: Now you don't have to unfold and refold a map.
Booth: Wait a second, I like maps. What's wrong with maps?
Bones: Well, maps cannot tell you the amount of traffic to expect en route to your destination. See? Now we can relax and talk about interesting things.
Booth: This is not how the cowboys settled this country.
- Permalink: Now you don't have to unfold and refold a map. Wait a second, ...
Bones: I know exactly why I love you.
Booth: Okay, why don't you give me your top three reasons.
Bones: First, you love me. Second, you love Christine. Third, you..
Booth: Get's mysterious right?
Bones: No, let me gather my thoughts.
Booth: That's exactly why we have music and poetry, Bones.
Bones: Third, your physicality is remarkable. Now you give three of your top reasons for loving me.
Booth: I don't have reasons.
Bones: I think what you just said is very romantic.
- Permalink: I know exactly why I love you. Okay, why don't you give me you...
Booth: You made one big mistake.
Suspect: Yeah, what was that?
Booth: You pissed off my partner here.
- Permalink: You made one big mistake. Yeah, what was that? You pissed of...
[to suspect] She's gonna find something. She always does.
- Permalink: She's gonna find something. She always does.
Bones: Sweets has trust issues involving finding a home. Since he grew up an orphan, the anger he's sublimated has paralyzed him from developing a healthy perspective on what having a home means. That made him bond with us and our home so he didn't have to deal with his own emotional insecurities.
Booth: Bones shoots from the outside! Three points!
Sweets: Where's that psychobabble coming from?
Booth: Well, you left one of your psychobabble books in our bathroom.
- Permalink: Sweets has trust issues involving finding a home. Since he grew ...