Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Okay, well I'm not letting you go home until you spend a day with me. Let me show you this world and you can decide for yourself what you think of it. We'll start with Barney's and then work our way back to InterMix.
- Permalink: Okay, well I'm not letting you go home until you spend a day wit...
Serena: Charlie, oh my god! Well, Charlotte! Oh my gosh! Your mom didn't tell me you were here.
Charlotte: That's because she doesn't know.
- Permalink: Charlie, oh my god! Well, Charlotte! Oh my gosh! Your mom didn't...
[on Blair] I think her "powerful woman" path hit a roadblock, and you know how important that is to her.
- Permalink: I think her powerful woman path hit a roadblock, and you know ho...
Chuck: How are things with William?
Serena: Well if I cut everyone out of my life who made a mistake I wouldn't have anyone left.
Chuck: On the topic of mistakes, do you know what one I might have made to cause Blair to cut me off?
Serena: You didn't talk to her after your party?
Chuck: She wouldn't let me in her room. When she said she didn't want to talk to me, I didn't think she meant "ever again." She's not seeing someone, is she?
Serena: No, not unless you count Dorota. She hasn't left her bed in a week.
- Permalink: How are things with William? Well if I cut everyone out of my ...
Serena: Aren't you coming over for brunch?
Chuck: Lily thought it would be complicated enough without me.
Serena: What, my grandmother, my step-father, my fatherâ€”who was last seen fleeing from the police. Complicated is an understatement.
- Permalink: Aren't you coming over for brunch? Lily thought it would be co...
Serena: Chuck, talk to me. My mom just turned herself in to protect you. Why'd you shut down the party?
Chuck: There's nothing to celebrate.
Serena: What are you talking about? The company is safe, you're about to be head of your father's empire. It's what you've always wanted.
Chuck: What I wanted. All I ever wanted was to know him, for him to let me in. He lied to me until the day he died.
- Permalink: Chuck, talk to me. My mom just turned herself in to protect you....
Ben: Do you know how many things I haven't told you about my time in prison? Things that I just want to forget?
Serena: Look, I know what you were going through. But to have someone attackedâ€”
Ben: Do not tell me that you understand what I went through.
- Permalink: Do you know how many things I haven't told you about my time in ...
Serena: Most people's favorite pizza in Manhattan is John's, but I've always been partial to Joe'sâ€”
Cynthia: I'm lactose-intolerant.
- Permalink: Most people's favorite pizza in Manhattan is John's, but I've al...
You were able to win over my family and my friends. I just want the same chance.
- Permalink: You were able to win over my family and my friends. I just want ...
Ben: I'm sorry. I should have given you a heads up. She got here a few days ago. That's why I haven't been able to return your calls.
Serena: And here I thought I was being paranoid.
- Permalink: I'm sorry. I should have given you a heads up. She got here a fe...
Cynthia: What's she doing here?
Ben: Serena, this is my mother. Cynthia.
Serena: Hey, Mrs. Sharpe. I'm Serena. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Cynthia: I wish I could say the same. Ben?
Ben: Remember, I told you Serena is friends with my roommate Dan. [to Serena] I'm sorry. He's not here right now, but I'll let him know that you stopped by.
- Permalink: What's she doing here? Serena, this is my mother. Cynthia. H...
Blair: I'm fine. Being fired-slash-quitting W was humiliating. But it was also a wake-up call. If Chuck and I are meant to be together then I should trust that. In the meantime, I want what's best for both of us.
Serena: Wow. That's very enlightened.
Blair: It's the leafy greens. B vitamins are excellent for cognitive function.
- Permalink: I'm fine. Being fired-slash-quitting W was humiliating. But it w...