Temperance Brennan Quotes
Booth: He wasn't on the Missing Persons Database, so it means no one was missing him.
Brennan: You have a very strange tendency to state the obvious.
- Permalink: He wasn't on the Missing Persons Database, so it means no one wa...
Brennan: Booth, you've been shot and beaten, and jumped out of airplanes. The skeletal damage alone is
Booth: Oh, God, I'm falling apart.
Brennan: You're fine. It's your skeleton that's falling apart.
- Permalink: Booth, you've been shot and beaten, and jumped out of airplanes....
Cam: What the hell is it?
Hodgins: Wow. It's some kind of organism, anchored to the bone. Interesting.
Cam: Alien sea life hitchhikes in on a slave ship, and that's all you can say, interesting?
Brennan: I think in this context, interesting is a way of acknowledging life-forms beyond Dr. Hodgins' expertise.
Hodgins: Temporary condition, I assure you.
- Permalink: What the hell is it? Wow. It's some kind of organism, anchored...
Sweets: Anyway, even though Daisy and I aren't dating, I've decided we can still enjoy each other's company, casually, once in a while.
Brennan: I'm not sure why I should care. Are you planning on having sex somewhere that I will witness it?
Sweets: I hope not.
Brennan: Then I definitely don't care.
- Permalink: Anyway, even though Daisy and I aren't dating, I've decided we c...
Brennan: Your fluidity makes it appear that you have no bones, and I am an expert on bones, so I find that very impressive.
Russell: Well, thank you. I take that as a great compliment while being intimidated by law enforcement.
- Permalink: Your fluidity makes it appear that you have no bones, and I am a...
Brennan: You stayed up all night?
Brennan: Is that good for the baby?
Angela: Well, what he doesn't know, doesn't hurt him, right?
- Permalink: You stayed up all night? Yes. Is that good for the baby? W...
Brennan: Dr. Hodgins, would you come over here and be a corpse?
Angela: (to Brennan) Sweetie, y-you do mean pretend to be a corpse, right? 'Cause the way you're holding that knife, you're looking a little slashery.
- Permalink: Dr. Hodgins, would you come over here and be a corpse? Yeah. ...
Cam: So, what was it like to meet Hannah?
Brennan: Oh, she seems very pleasant, and attractive. Her face fits comfortably within the golden ratio.
Hodgins: So you guys did math together?
- Permalink: So, what was it like to meet Hannah? Oh, she seems … very...
Cam: I just assumed that when you guys got back from your trip you'd be a real couple.
Brennan: We were never a couple.
Clark: Dr. Saroyan, you assured me that you would try to keep this work place professional.
Cam: And I will, Dr. Edison.
Angela: (ignoring Clark) No, no, no. You were a couple. You just weren't having sex. (Clark moans) Were you jealous?
Brennan: Of course not. I'm happy for Booth, why would I be jealous?
Clark: Because it's obvious you and Agent Booth were attracted to each other. I mean, a blind man can see that. I just couldn't understand why you two just didn't rip each other's clothes off. I mean, just get all butt-naked and (realizing what he just said) Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Ah, I'm, I'm sorry, I-it just popped out, okay? You guys weren't focusing.
Hodgins: Dude, a little self control.
- Permalink: I just assumed that when you guys got back from your trip you'd ...