Temperance Brennan Quotes
Sweets: Anyway, even though Daisy and I aren't dating, I've decided we can still enjoy each other's company, casually, once in a while.
Brennan: I'm not sure why I should care. Are you planning on having sex somewhere that I will witness it?
Sweets: I hope not.
Brennan: Then I definitely don't care.
- Permalink: Anyway, even though Daisy and I aren't dating, I've decided we c...
Brennan: Your fluidity makes it appear that you have no bones, and I am an expert on bones, so I find that very impressive.
Russell: Well, thank you. I take that as a great compliment while being intimidated by law enforcement.
- Permalink: Your fluidity makes it appear that you have no bones, and I am a...
Brennan: You stayed up all night?
Brennan: Is that good for the baby?
Angela: Well, what he doesn't know, doesn't hurt him, right?
- Permalink: You stayed up all night? Yes. Is that good for the baby? W...
Brennan: Dr. Hodgins, would you come over here and be a corpse?
Angela: (to Brennan) Sweetie, y-you do mean pretend to be a corpse, right? 'Cause the way you're holding that knife, you're looking a little slashery.
- Permalink: Dr. Hodgins, would you come over here and be a corpse? Yeah. ...
(While watching a a video of Hannah reporting from Afghanistan.)
Angela: She is hot.
Brennan: Yes, she's in Afghanistan. The temperature is frequently over a hundred degrees.
- Permalink: She is hot. Yes, she's in Afghanistan. The temperature is freq...
Cam: I just assumed that when you guys got back from your trip you'd be a real couple.
Brennan: We were never a couple.
Clark: Dr. Saroyan, you assured me that you would try to keep this work place professional.
Cam: And I will, Dr. Edison.
Angela: (ignoring Clark) No, no, no. You were a couple. You just weren't having sex. (Clark moans) Were you jealous?
Brennan: Of course not. I'm happy for Booth, why would I be jealous?
Clark: Because it's obvious you and Agent Booth were attracted to each other. I mean, a blind man can see that. I just couldn't understand why you two just didn't rip each other's clothes off. I mean, just get all butt-naked and (realizing what he just said) Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Ah, I'm, I'm sorry, I-it just popped out, okay? You guys weren't focusing.
Hodgins: Dude, a little self control.
- Permalink: I just assumed that when you guys got back from your trip you'd ...
Cam: So, what was it like to meet Hannah?
Brennan: Oh, she seems very pleasant, and attractive. Her face fits comfortably within the golden ratio.
Hodgins: So you guys did math together?
- Permalink: So, what was it like to meet Hannah? Oh, she seems … very...
The fluidity with which you move should not be possible. It's like you have no Bones. I'm an expert on bones, and that is impressive!
- Permalink: The fluidity with which you move should not be possible. It's li...
Angela: Did you think about Booth at all when you were away?
Brennan: Yes, I did. A-a few times I actually dreamed about him.
Angela: Oh, well there you go! Dreams are very meaningful.
Brennan: I dreamed about the work we do. I dreamed about catching murderers and getting justice for people who were killed. What does that mean?
Angela: It means you're going to die loveless and alone.
- Permalink: Did you think about Booth at all when you were away? Yes, I di...
I'm finding it interesting that I'm only scared of snakes when Booth is around to jump on.
- Permalink: I'm finding it interesting that I'm only scared of snakes when B...
Brennan: (about Hannah) Is it serious between you?
Booth: Serious as a heart attack.
Brennan: Heart attacks are very serious.
Booth: Yes, they are. Very serious.
- Permalink: Is it serious between you? Serious as a heart attack. Heart ...
Brennan: What happened? You're no longer in the Jeffersonian, all my internsgone.
Cam: What happened is you put your own desires ahead of everything else when you left.
Brennan: Are you angry with me?
Cam: Yes, I am angry, Dr. Brennan. We had a great thing going. You just you let it fall apart.
- Permalink: What happened? You're no longer in the Jeffersonian, all my inte...