Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Booth: I don't do really good with change, I guess.
Brennan: Well, you're better than I am.
Booth: The pyramids are better at change than you are. ...It's a joke. Hey, I was being affectionate.
- Permalink: I don't do really good with change, I guess. Well, you're bett...
Angela: You're allowed to make life changes without picking a fight with your old life.
Bones: But I need a break from that life. I'm worried all the time. Worried that Booth might get hurt on a case, and I can't prevent it. Worried about what our partnership means.
Angela: So you want to get away from Booth?
Bones: No. It's just... I just need some perspective so that I can view my life with some objectivity.
- Permalink: You're allowed to make life changes without picking a fight with...
Brennan: I have the sense that everything's changing.
Booth: Not everything. Look, we're still partners, and Taffet, she's put away. You feel good about that, right?
Brennan: You almost died, Booth. That could happen again. What if next time I can't get to you?
Booth: That's not going to happen again.
Brennan: I envy your ability to substitute optimism for reality.
- Permalink: I have the sense that everything's changing. Not everything. L...
Sweets: So, I've been thinking about dead cats.
Bones: That ... doesn't seem like a good use of your time.
- Permalink: So, I've been thinking about dead cats. That ... doesn't seem ...
Brennan: Our partnership is so important to me. You know that, right?
Booth: Sure. Yeah. Die for your partner. That's the way I look at it.
- Permalink: Our partnership is so important to me. You know that, right? S...
Brennan: Booth seems to like Catherine, don't you think?
Cam: I do. I'm glad. It's been a long time since he dated anyone.
Brennan I know. It's important for Booth to share his life. I prefer being alone.
Cam: But you're seeing Hacker.
Brennan: Yes, I like him. But not like Booth. I mean, not like Booth wants to like someone.
Cam: All organisms evolve and develop along patterns only recognized in retrospect. Your life doesn't exist outside the laws of nature.
Brennan: Then in ignorance, I await my own surprise. Although the odds of it to evolving into a commitment to another person are remote.
- Permalink: Booth seems to like Catherine, don't you think? I do. I'm glad...
Booth: No. No. Uh, let's - you think, we can go twenty minutes on this case without talking about testicles?
Brennan: Booth has made a social contract with a marine biologist.
- Permalink: No. No. Uh, let's - you think, we can go twenty minutes on this ...
Brennan: Booth and I are friends. Catherine is an intelligent, attractive woman, and I'm intrigued by their developing relationship.
Booth: That's nice. I think.
Sweets: Yeah. I think it is nice.
Booth: Thank you, Bones.
Sweets: Wow. You two seem to be handling dating very well. I'm impressed.
Brennan: Well, you've known me for two years, Sweets. You should expect me to be impressed by me.
- Permalink: Booth and I are friends. Catherine is an intelligent, attractive...
Brennan: She's very nice. The two of you seem compatible.
Booth: Maybe. We'll see.
Brennan: She's easily as pretty as I am. I mean, using me as a standard.
Booth: Bones, you are the standard.
Brennan: Andrew is not as handsome as you, using you as a standard. He is however, taller. Catherine isn't as smart as I am.
- Permalink: She's very nice. The two of you seem compatible. Maybe. We'll ...
Brennan: What's wrong with these angelfish?
Marilyn Stoddard: They've been listless the past few days. Most likely from something they ingested.
Booth: Or someone.
- Permalink: What's wrong with these angelfish? They've been listless the p...
Brennan: He emailed me and said he had tickets to a play.
Booth: He emailed you for a play??
Brennan: I believe that play is Andrew's code for sex. Is it okay for us to talk like this?
Brennan: Well, when he invited me to the play I thought it was code for sex, so I said no.
Brennan: But I said yes to coffee.
Booth: Maybe that's a code.
Brennan: Angela informed me that coffee isn't a code for anything.
- Permalink: He emailed me and said he had tickets to a play. He emailed yo...
Brennan: I was a very big fan of Toad the Wet Sprocket.
Booth: You might wanna keep that to yourself.
- Permalink: I was a very big fan of Toad the Wet Sprocket. You might wanna...