Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Turk: Surgery is long, tedious and boring.
Cole: Oh I get it, like episodes of Entourage that revolve around Turtle.
- Permalink: Surgery is long, tedious and boring. Oh I get it, like episode...
Cole: I already know what i'm going to call my surgical practice. Cole Cutz.
Turk: With a z?
Cole: That's right! Man, you gotta knock before you enter Cole's brain.
- Permalink: I already know what i'm going to call my surgical practice. Col...
You don't want to be a surgeon, Cole, it's boring and it sucks. It's the complete opposite of a water slide.
- Permalink: You don't want to be a surgeon, Cole, it's boring and it sucks. ...
Dr. Cox: The ceremony of thanks is quickly approaching.
Turk: That's where you publicly thank the fmilies of the cadavers you've been dissecting this semester.
Dr. Cox: It's actually a pretty sweet deal for them. After their loved ones are stripped for parts like a 1998 Mitsubishi Mirage, we treat them to some free cold cuts and a chance to hear you regurgitate some trite quotes about their family members sacrifice that you found on the Internet.
- Permalink: The ceremony of thanks is quickly approaching. That's where yo...
Lucy: They say that by the end of yoru first semester of med school, it's obvious what kind of doctor you'll become.
Turk: Who? Trang?
Cox: Small hands, great with the ladies? OB/GYN.
Turk: More like a shopping mall pretzel vendor.
- Permalink: They say that by the end of yoru first semester of med school, i...
Carla: Look, I feel like I can give you a list of things that are sucky about being pregnant. For starters, I am now horny as I have ever been and my husband is repulsed by me.
Turk: Listen, if you really need it that badly, I will suck it up and shut my eyes so tight and then do you.
Carla: Thank you for the sacrifice.
Turk: It's because I love you.
- Permalink: Look, I feel like I can give you a list of things that are sucky...
Why does your TV smell like doo-doo?
- Permalink: Why does your TV smell like doo-doo?
Carla: It is ok, don't get up. I got it!
Carla: It's only your child.
- Permalink: It is ok, don't get up. I got it! Okay. It's only your child...
J.D.: I have to get ready man. I want my date with Kim to be perfect. What do you think about a romantic horseback ride on the beach?
Turk: Ooh, like you and I did for your birthday.
J.D.: Yeah but except this time with two horses.
- Permalink: I have to get ready man. I want my date with Kim to be perfect. ...
Turk: All right. Kim's right there. We spent all morning crafting a line so raw with confidence that if you pull it off...you're back in the game.
J.D.: I'm afraid, Mocha Bear.
Turk: I know...buck up. (Turk pushes J.D. over to Kim)
J.D.: Hey, Kim.
Kim: Oh, hey. J.D., how are you feeling?
J.D.: Well, uh... The swelling's gone down...for now.
(Long, dramatic pause)
Kim: (Laughing) You're an idiot!
- Permalink: All right. Kim's right there. We spent all morning crafting a li...
J.D.: Here comes Kim. She has had all night to think about what she did so she will probably be in a shame spiral. Let's enjoy it!
Kim: Hey fellas! How are you living?
Turk: Large. (To J.D.) WHAT!? What? Was I not supposed to answer?
- Permalink: Here comes Kim. She has had all night to think about what she di...
Elliot: I am wearing red. Should I not be wearing red around her?
Turk: She's pregnant, she's not a bull.
- Permalink: I am wearing red. Should I not be wearing red around her? She'...