Tyler Lockwood Quotes
Tyler: I brought you to Mystic Falls to keep you safe from your crazy ass witch family. You can't just leave because Damon wants you to do some spell.
Liv: So what I'm a prisoner here? Do I look like Rapunzel?
- Permalink: Well…actually.
Magic doesn't work in Mystic Falls. So if your coven wants to find you they'll have to do it the old fashioned way. They'll have to go through me.
Liv: I killed someone so that you wouldn't trigger your werewolf curse and you think that being my bar back is enough to repay me?
Tyler: Honestly, I'd rather have to chain myself up on a cellar each month so I don't have to wear this lame ass tie.
So, how do we kill the bitch?
- Permalink: So, how do we kill the bitch?
You slept with the guy who killed my mom. What's a fair amount of time for me to get past that?
Young hybrid beats old vampire every time.
- Permalink: Young hybrid beats old vampire every time.
Caroline: Good coffee. But I usually take mine with a little more awkward silence.
Tyler: Nice try. You don't take anything with silence.
- Permalink: Nice try. You don't take anything with silence.
I walked out last time. Now it's your turn.
- Permalink: I walked out last time. Now it's your turn.
You're the hottest serial killer in here.
- Permalink: You're the hottest serial killer in here.
Tyler: This isn't goodbye. This is: until we find way. We're immortal, remember?
- Permalink: Until we find way. We're immortal, remember?
Morning, sunshine. You look pathetic.
- Permalink: Morning, sunshine. You look pathetic.
Mayor Lockwood: Klaus, please, don't hurt him. He's my son. He's all I have.
Klaus: And you're all he has. There's a beautiful symmetry to that, don't you think?
- Permalink: Klaus, please, don't hurt him. He's my son. He's all I have. A...
You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.Damon
- Permalink: You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventur...
Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.
- Permalink: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A min...