Tyler Lockwood Quotes
I'm not gonna calm down. I would've done anything for you. And you chose death over me.
Tyler: I brought you to Mystic Falls to keep you safe from your crazy ass witch family. You can't just leave because Damon wants you to do some spell.
Liv: So what I'm a prisoner here? Do I look like Rapunzel?
- Permalink: Well…actually.
Magic doesn't work in Mystic Falls. So if your coven wants to find you they'll have to do it the old fashioned way. They'll have to go through me.
Liv: I killed someone so that you wouldn't trigger your werewolf curse and you think that being my bar back is enough to repay me?
Tyler: Honestly, I'd rather have to chain myself up on a cellar each month so I don't have to wear this lame ass tie.
So, how do we kill the bitch?
- Permalink: So, how do we kill the bitch?
You slept with the guy who killed my mom. What's a fair amount of time for me to get past that?
Young hybrid beats old vampire every time.
- Permalink: Young hybrid beats old vampire every time.
Caroline: Good coffee. But I usually take mine with a little more awkward silence.
Tyler: Nice try. You don't take anything with silence.
- Permalink: Nice try. You don't take anything with silence.
I walked out last time. Now it's your turn.
- Permalink: I walked out last time. Now it's your turn.
You're the hottest serial killer in here.
- Permalink: You're the hottest serial killer in here.
Tyler: This isn't goodbye. This is: until we find way. We're immortal, remember?
- Permalink: Until we find way. We're immortal, remember?
Morning, sunshine. You look pathetic.
- Permalink: Morning, sunshine. You look pathetic.
You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.Damon
- Permalink: You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventur...
Hey, Blondie. Today isn't the worst day of your life. Today and tomorrow, it's a cakewalk. There'll be people around you day in and day out like they're afraid to leave you alone. The worst day? That's next week when there's nothing but quiet. Just a heads up.Damon