Violet Turner Quotes
Violet: He recognizes something in me, something that makes him feel whole.
Some talk about the camp David Summit, some chat about how we can't possibly, the Secret Service is... The next thing you know, I have a Presidential Library in Little Rock and there's a legendary picture of me and Bill laughing and sharing sections Of "The Times" while our child plays under the dinner table... And... orgasm.
Naomi: You're really over Allan, aren't you?
Violet: Oh, I got Bill now. Bill's all I need.
- Permalink: He recognizes something in me, something that makes him feel wh...
Violet: William Jefferson Clinton.
Violet: It's 2010, Bill and Hillary have grown apart, it's nothing he did, just... it happens. We inexplicably run into each other a the Lincoln Memorial, and it's very late at night.
Addison: Oh. My. God.
- Permalink: William Jefferson Clinton. Huh? It's 2010, Bill and Hillary...
You guys are so not friends. You are like a corporation.
- Permalink: You guys are so not friends. You are like a corporation.
Violet: Are you going to this Addison thing?
Cooper: I'll go if you go.
Violet: You know what? There comes a point when you're life is set, when you're done with new people. I mean, honestly do I really need a new friend?
Cooper: No, not with me around. I mean I'm a lot of friend. I'm like two double patties worth of friend.
Violet: That's what I'm saying.
Cooper: That's what I'm saying.
- Permalink: Are you going to this Addison thing? I'll go if you go. You...
Cooper: You listening to Allan's message again?
Violet: I have other messages... from patients.
Cooper: Do those patients ask you to pick up Chinese and tell you they love you?
- Permalink: You listening to Allan's message again? I have other messages...
Cooper: Guys don't keep messages from an ex. That's a woman thing.
Violet: Well, what do you know about women that you didn't get off the Internet?
- Permalink: Guys don't keep messages from an ex. That's a woman thing. We...
Violet: Holding on to your virginity for that long? I think it's sad.
Addison: It's not sad. It's sweet. Okay, not being able to have sex with your husband when you want to, that's sad.But the waiting? I mean, what's wrong with wanting a little magic?
- Permalink: Holding on to your virginity for that long? I think it's sad. ...
Addison: You bought a bike?
Violet: Yeah, it's custom built, it's from Italy, and Allan is never getting his hands on it, ever. I don't care if it costs $6,000.
Addison: You bought Allan a $6,000 bike?
Violet: I... I ordered it last year. It just arrived today... on his birthday.
- Permalink: You bought a bike? Yeah, it's custom built, it's from Italy, ...
Sam: Addison is mad at me because Cooper hired a stripper.
Violet: I'm ignoring the stripper. Today is a day for ignoring things. I am all business today.
- Permalink: Addison is mad at me because Cooper hired a stripper. I'm ign...
Cooper: You're just... you're, uh, you're just honest. That's your fatal flaw. It's my favorite thing about you.
Violet: All right.
Cooper: Come here.
Violet: You want to help me run the bike over with my car?
- Permalink: You're just... you're, uh, you're just honest. That's your fata...
Violet: Do you have a hacksaw?
Cooper: Is this helping?
Violet: Yeah. Yeah, actually. It's very therapeutic. Oh, damn it. I am so full of crap. I went over to allan's with the bike. But he'd already gotten one... from Cami.
- Permalink: Do you have a hacksaw? Is this helping? Yeah. Yeah, actuall...
Violet: Cooper, how do you even
know how to find a stripper?
Cooper: Ginger is not a stripper.
She's an entertainer.
Violet: What does that even mean?
- Permalink: Cooper, how do you even know how to find a stripper? Ginger ...
Charlotte: My mom always says God doesn't give with both hands. You're young, beautiful, brilliant. There has to be something you can't have.
Amelia: Some days I'd give that all up.
Charlotte: That's just the craving talking. The longer you go without a drink...
Amelia: I drank at your wedding. I thought it was ginger ale. I spit it out.
Charlotte: OK, since then?
Amelia: Nothing, but I can't stop thinking about it.
Charlotte: It was an accident. Don't let a slip turn into a fall. Get your butt to a meeting.
- Permalink: My mom always says God doesn't give with both hands. You're youn...
You are your past. Own it.Violet
- Permalink: You are your past. Own it.