Do not kick me! Excuse me? Are you kicking me under the tab...
MIRANDA: "Do not kick me!"
GEORGE: "Excuse me?"
MIRANDA: "Are you kicking me under the table, O'Malley?"
MIRANDA: "Than clearly I wasn't talking to you." [looks down at her stomach] "You cannot kick me when I am doing my job. Thank you."
- George O'Malley, Miranda Bailey
- Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 12: "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- George O'Malley Quotes, Miranda Bailey Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 12 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
ADDISON: "Are you sad? Depressed? What? It's Christmas, Derek. We love Christmas. Or at least we used to."
DEREK: [pauses] "I'm not saying this to hurt you, or because I want to leave you, because I don't. Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you."
- Permalink: Are you sad? Depressed? What? It's Christmas, Derek. We love Ch...
ALEX: "Why are you helping me after what I did?"
IZZIE: "'Cause it's what Jesus would freaking do!"
- Permalink: Why are you helping me after what I did? 'Cause it's what Jes...