Every time she walks away from you, she's miserable! And I care ...
Dell: Every time she walks away from you, she's miserable! And I care about how she feels, okay? I care.
Dell: I know what you think, but this isn't just a crush. Okay? Maybe after so many years you just don't see it. You know how many women think like that, and, and look like that, and laugh like that, and care? One. So far I've met one. And yeah, she's... she's out of my league in every possible way, but I don't care. She... dazzles me. And I'm not stupid enough to hope that one day I'll meet someone like her when the time is right, because I won't. I love her. Okay? And I guarantee you, I wouldn't make her cry.
Sam: Okay, uh, Dell, I know that you're under a lot of stress right now, so I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say those things about my wife.
Dell: (pointedly) Ex-wife.
- Sam Bennett, William 'Dell' Parker
- Private Practice Season 1 Episode 10: "In Which Dell Finds His Fight"
- Private Practice
- Related Quotes:
- Sam Bennett Quotes, William 'Dell' Parker Quotes, Private Practice Season 1 Episode 10 Quotes, Private Practice Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
"It's amazing what some people will do to entertain themselves."Naomi
- Permalink: It's amazing what some people will do to entertain themselves.
[about Sam] "He's fighting for her."Dell
- Permalink: He's fighting for her.