Hey, you know I'm working with Cristina. She's interested in ped...
Arizona: Hey, you know I'm working with Cristina. She's interested in peds.
Callie: No she isn't.
Arizona: Yeah she is.
Callie: Oh ok. Well.
Arizona: What, did she say something to you?
Callie: She didn't have to. She's Cristina.
Arizona: Oh ok, you're gonna have to help me out here. 'Cause I don't know what that means.
Callie: I shouldn't say anything she's my roommate.... And you're my girlfriend. Girlfriend trumps roommate. Ok, fine. She's Cristina. She's all about cardio. So, she's probably sucking up to you to get through the merger. I mean, is she good with the kids?
Arizona: Oh, she's sucking up.
- Callie Torres, Arizona Robbins
- Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 3: "I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watchin' Me"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Callie Torres Quotes, Arizona Robbins Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 3 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Paranoia gives you an edge in the OR. Surgeons play out worst-case scenarios in their heads. You're ready to close, you got the bleeder. You know it but there's that voice in your head asking. What if you didn't? What if the patient dies and you could have prevented it? So you check your work one more time before you close. Paranoia is a surgeon's best friend.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: Paranoia gives you an edge in the OR. Surgeons play out worst-ca...
Cristina: That list is everything - it is my future. It is my salvation. The list is life.
Owen: You're comparing the merger with Schindler's List?
Cristina: I'm Jewish. I'm allowed.
- Permalink: That list is everything - it is my future. It is my salvation. T...