Hey, you're Addison Forbes Montgomery Shepard right? That's a l...
IZZIE: "Hey, you're Addison Forbes Montgomery Shepard right? That's a lot of names, a lot of rich sounding names. You're rich, right? That's rude. That's a rude question. It's just that I'm rich now too."
GEORGE: "You're not rich until you deposit that check."
IZZIE: "Do you ever feel guilty?"
ADDISON: "I'm sorry?"
IZZIE: "Being rich. 'Cause I have all this money now and I don't really feel like I did anything to deserve it. And I can't really talk to my friends about it because... they're all so poor."
GEORGE: "Standing right here, Izzie."
ADDISON: "Deposit the check, Stevens. Just start there okay? And um, the guilt will wear itself out."
- Izzie Stevens, George O'Malley, Addison Shepherd
- Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 5: "Oh, The Guilt"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Izzie Stevens Quotes, George O'Malley Quotes, Addison Shepherd Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 5 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
ALEX: "Wasn't patient 349... Denny?
CRISTINA: "Eight million dollars could get us on a plane far far away from here."
- Permalink: Wasn't patient 349... Denny? Eight million dollars could get ...
COUNSELOR: "Derek says that neither of you brought any assets into the marriage."
ADDISON: "I had my trust fund, and a sparkling personality... uh, and a futon couch."
DEREK: "Yes, Addison had a very ugly, very heavy futon couch."
ADDISON: "Whatever happened to that couch?"
DEREK: "We gave it to Mark. She can have him."
ADDISON: "I don't want him."
DEREK: "Well that's settled. What else?"
- Permalink: Derek says that neither of you brought any assets into the marr...