How long was I on the phone? 25 minutes. Well, you know, wit...
Barry: How long was I on the phone?
Michael: 25 minutes.
Barry: Well, you know, with the cell phone charges, I could have rounded it out to about an hour 'cause it's easier to bill. All right.
- Michael Bluth, Barry Zuckerkorn
- Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 7: "In God We Trust"
- Arrested Development
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Bluth Quotes, Barry Zuckerkorn Quotes, Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 7 Quotes, Arrested Development Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
George, Sr.: Thank you. Thank you for coming down on Christmas Eve.
Barry: Oh, it's like any other day, except that I bill double.
- Permalink: Thank you. Thank you for coming down on Christmas Eve. Oh, it'...
Lindsay: How'd it go?
Michael: Well, the bad news is you're in debt again, and we never busted Mom, and we're stuck with Barry.
Michael: The good news is we've been asked never to participate in the pageant again.
- Permalink: How'd it go? Well, the bad news is you're in debt again, and w...