I'm glad you brought up, Mr. Reynolds. Because science... is a l...
I'm glad you brought up, Mr. Reynolds. Because science... is a liar sometimes. This... is Aristotle. Thought to be the smartest man on the planet. He believed the Earth was the center of the universe. And everybody believed him because he was so smart until another smartest guy came around. Galileo. And he disproved that theory... making Aristotle and everyone else on Earth look like... (*slaps a sticker that reads 'BITCH' on Aristotle's picture*) bitch.Mac
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 8 Episode 10: "Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Related Quotes:
- Mac Quotes, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 8 Episode 10 Quotes, It's Always Sunny Quotes
- Added by:
- Neal Lynch
Charlie: Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished collies. My client, Frank here, isn't really on trial today, ya know. Common sense is on trial. And while common sense would tell you that eating a bowl of cereal while operating a car it's reckless, it's moronic, one might even call it, 'donkey-brained'.
Charlie: It means to have the brains of a donkey or a donkey-type creature.
Dennis: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I think I know what it means, guy.
- Permalink: Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished collies. My client, Frank he...
Dee: Dennis, you don't want to go anywhere near a court. How many bench warrants for sexual misconduct do you have? Yeah, and Frank, how many unregistered guns do you have in your car right now?
Frank: A lot.
- Permalink: Dennis, you don't want to go anywhere near a court. How many ben...